“Great hotel suite, beachfront”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gulf Shores
Phoenix All Suites Hotel West
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed 3 nights on the eighth floor and enjoyed the room and the oceanview from the Balcony was awesome. Great seafood restaurant right across the street. The Hangout with live music next door. First time in Gulf Shores but we will definitely return. The hotel and beach were not crowded even the first three days of July. Orange Beach is a hidden Gem.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Richard T
There are newer reviews for Phoenix All Suites Hotel West

Reviewed July 1, 2013

it was a planned 40th Bday gift and that person unfortunately sat in a balcony chair that must have been glued together because it snapped and she hit her head on the cement and it then required a weekend of no fun due to a hospital visit.. six hours of that ... being on meds and not being able to enjoy anything. This is "hardly" what I'd call some "class act" rental agency. They never even suggested a credit due to their gligennece. There is suppose to be some qc person who looks at every room BUT THEY NEVER LOOK AT THE BALCONY? (that's a direct quote from the Manager whose name I will withhold) The trip.. ruined. The staff, whatever. I got a big whopping late check out the next day. That's all they could do. In fact ..we couldn't even get a replacement chair for the balcony. Not impressed. So I recommend you check your equipment outside.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank stacy1969
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very affordable in comparison to other condos plus all the amenities of a hotel. Great gulf beach view from the balcony. Will stay again. Staff was wonderful. Location is the best. Next to down town activities and can walk to everything

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed there with my family June 7 to June 10. This was by far one of the best hotels I had ever stayed in. The rooms were large and spacious, there were a total of 4 adults and 3 kids and never did we ever seem cramped. The view, the view, the view! This hotel has a million dollar view. We loved the fact that they had a full kitchen, we loved cooking, blending drinks and enjoying lunch on the patio. All and all this hotel and staff was AMAZING, I will stay there everytime I go to Gulf Shores

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Seddy R
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The hotel was super handy to go to the beach. We stayed on the 6th floor with our grandkids and right outside our door was the elevator. We appreciated the convenience. The only thing we did not understand was the maid service. We asked if we got service and they said yes and they did bring clean towels, but we had to make the beds ourselves when we arrived as the bunk beds for the kids were not made up. This was tough as I had a bad leg and my husband had surgery not to long ago and stretching for this job was VERY difficult. Then they made our bed the next day but not the bunks and the bunk one day but not ours?????? The check out time was also changed from what was posted online from 11:00 am to 10:00am.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NiftySixties
Reviewed May 28, 2013

condo 100 bucks a night 3 beds full kitchen 16th floor overlooking the ocean magnificent!!!!!! I could not have been happier with another hotel it was also very clean and about the size of a small apartment

Room Tip: higher floors have less traffic and better views
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank disgusted190
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Everything went smoothly, and the rooms were very comfortable. Large TVs and all the appliances you'd need! I'd definitely come back next year! The pool area was quaint but sufficient, and the beach was just steps away. The staff was friendly and they do provide coffee downstairs. The staff also was respectful of our space which is always nice. I would imagine it is more family oriented when the hangout fest isn't around but it was great for us.

• Stayed: May 2013