“outstanding”

Description: All Natural Gourmet Cheesecake
Georgia
“outstanding”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Hope's is a cheesecake emporium. The choices are endless and everything we tried was excellent. They do mail order and the cheesecake was so good we have even ordered it to be shipped to our main home.

• Visited December 2013

Cumming, Georgia, United States
“Sold out cheesecake taste well..sold out.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was one of the first to really love this place. You could taste the handmade deliciousness of every slice. I was told that the owner had sold out over a year ago on this visit. You can tell. What I got was some manufactured tasting fake and fluffy cheesecake. Not the dense handmade stuff of the past. What I also got was a serious shock to the wallet. If I am driving past and really craving cheesecake-maybe. But, I won't drive out of my way during vacation again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jolefay
Hollywood, Florida
“great gift”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We order cheesecakes for our clients every year. The feedback is always excellent and I know they always look forward to receiving them

Visited December 2013
Orange Beach, Alabama
“Great Cheesecake”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I had them ship cheesecake to WI for our daughter and they loved the one they got. It was a sample of different cheesecakes.

Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We vacation in Gulf Shores at least once every couple of years, we saw an add in a visitors guide a few years back for Hope's Cheesecake and I love cheesecake, so of course we had to check it out. It was by far the best cheesecake I have ever tasted. On this trip I had it on my to get list, so I stopped in and I got a slice of pumpkin cheesecake and redvelvet...OMG the redvelvet was amazing. With a light, fluffy whipped cream cheese topping and the most moist redvelvet cake on the bottom..I have a new favorite...should have bought a whole cake to bring home.:)

• Visited November 2013