“AMAZING!”

Description: All Natural Gourmet Cheesecake
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We vacation in Gulf Shores at least once every couple of years, we saw an add in a visitors guide a few years back for Hope's Cheesecake and I love cheesecake, so of course we had to check it out. It was by far the best cheesecake I have ever tasted. On this trip I had it on my to get list, so I stopped in and I got a slice of pumpkin cheesecake and redvelvet...OMG the redvelvet was amazing. With a light, fluffy whipped cream cheese topping and the most moist redvelvet cake on the bottom..I have a new favorite...should have bought a whole cake to bring home.:)

• Visited November 2013

Reserve, Louisiana, United States
“Stop in”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Recently remodeled with table and chairs to sit inside. Great cheese cake to eat and friendly service. This is my second time back and will be back again. All kinda of cheese cake to choose from.

Louisiana
“Great Cheesecake!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Hope's cheesecake it one of the best anywhere. We think it ranks with Junior's from New York. The problem is deciding which one to get so we usually get and assortment.

If you have not tried it, you should. You will not be disappointed.

Visited October 2013
Florence, Alabama
“What happened????”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Something has changed since the last time I visited Hope's Cheesecake. It's a serve yourself joint now with semi frozen prepackaged slices. This used to be one of my favorite treats while at the beach, but now it's crossed off my list. :(

• Visited September 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“The best!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

While in Gulf Shores....treat yourself to a delicious cheesecake! A wide variety of flavors, one to suit everyone's taste. My favorites chocolate kahlua and white chocolate raspberry. Some of the best cheesecake you will ever eat. Can't decide, try the chocolate lovers sampler...yummy!

Visited September 2013