“1st Time in Gulf Shores, AL”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #24 of 25 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed Feb. 5-9, 2013 Came down to the Gulf Shores area to visit my parents, who have been coming to the area for the past 3 winters. I was looking for a decent hotel minutes of my parents and not too expensive. I was very satisfied with the Days Inn. It met my requirements and provided a comfortable place to stay, while not having to burden my parents. This is by no means a 4 or 5 star hotel. It does offer a pool and continental breakfast. I can not comment on either of those amenities. I did not use the pool and after missing the breakfast the first morning I chose to eat at the nearest Waffle House instead. Yummy!! Great place to stay for the budget minded family. They do offer Free Wi-Fi which was something I did seek out before making my reservation. Hate when places charge an additional fee for internet use, Liked the fact that it was close to shopping, beaches and other attractions. Would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank DMCRTR

A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Loved our experience! Close to the beach. Pet friendly. Great price and large clean room. We will be back. January was a great time on the beach. Shells were everywhere. Enjoyed being close to everything. Lamberts, Island pancake house, and the new restaurant The Gulf were excellent. This time of year the beach isn't crowded and neither are the restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank surfkitty23
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The staff was very welcoming, Tryed their best to accomodate us -my limping husbund and two pugs. We choosed the room ouselves.It looked nice. For the money it is as god as it gets. With my dogs I never get to stay so close to the beach for 69$. The grass and breakfast could be impruved. Houskeeper Louisa was very helpful. I will come back.

Room Tip: For elder people this hotes has a lot rooms on the first floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank EDDIE L
RallaNarayana25, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Reviewed November 8, 2012

First off to all the negative reviews, YOU PAID $69.00 PER NIGHT!!! What do you expect!!!

We had been in Orange beach on a three day offshore tuna trip and stayed here the night we got off the boat. We reserved two rooms and they were ready to go when we got there we requested 1st floor and they moved us without hassle. Ginger at the front desk was super helpful!!! When I asked about a restaurant that would cook some of the 500lbs of fish we had, She went as far as calling the restaurant for us to make sure they would do it. The rooms were spacious, clean, and the AC was cold!! I wish every hotel I stayed at gave me my money's worth like this one!! I have checked out of many $149 per night hotels with the same quality and felt like I was cheated!! Plus i is close to everything!! Seriously if you come to Gulf Shores and stay in the hotel room longer than to sleep and get ready to go out, your in the wrong place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dave I

Mr Dave,
Thank you so much for your response! We are in the process of implementing a lot of the suggestions you have given to better our place for future guests. Again we thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you guys in the future.
Thanking you,
Ralla Reddy.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had a nice stay. Ginger at the front desk was so helpful and nice. Love the Shrimp Festival, will come back for this next year. Days Inn in Gulf Shores was close but not to close. The people here are so friendly. Love coming here. The furniture in the lobby could be replace. But still it is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
RallaNarayana25, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Sunny:

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-967-3500.