My husband and I stayed here July 3-9 and will return. It was a very positive experience. The 1BR condo was spotless and the full kitchen was modern and had everything needed for 2 meals a day. We ate dinner out in the evening as a treat to ourselves. All rooms have a ocean view from the living room and the balcony was roomy with 4 chairs and a round table. We ate 2 meals a day outside. The pool was too warm so we didn't go in. It was too small for the huge number of people in it over the 4th of July. We loved the beach and rented 2 chairs and an umbrella from Ike's Rentals and got a good deal since it was over a Holiday. Parking is good-there was always a place to park. The condo was quiet after 9PM even though there were families staying there with small children. The staff was very friendly and helpful answering all my questions. The only thing I found fault with was the size of the pool--too small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a beachfront hotel in Gulf Shores, AL then you've found it! Phoenix All Suites Hotel offers the luxury of a condo with the amenities of a hotel. The hotel offers friendly service, condo-style amenities, convenient locations with direct beach access and, of course, unforgettable memories. Phoenix All Suites is strategically located to give you easy access to all that Gulf Shores has to offer. It's just a block east of Hwy. 59 on East Beach Boulevard. Great restaurants and shops are within walking distance. There's a lot to experience while visiting Gulf Shores, make sure you choose a location that is close to where you want to be! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Phoenix All Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix All Hotel Gulf Shores
- Phoenix Hotel Gulf Shores
- Phoenix Gulf Shores