Phoenix All Suites Hotel
$275
BestWestern.com
$119
Orbitz.com
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$149
$132
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$159
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$134
$125
Courtyard
The Beach Club(Gulf Shores)
Kiva Dunes Resort(Gulf Shores)
Seacrest(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspink pony pubbunk bedsslow elevatorfull kitchenhave stayed here several timeswithin walking distanceperfect locationsleeper sofafamily tripgreat roomstay there againenjoyed our staystaff was very friendly and helpfulcoffee potbedroom condoorange beachgreat place to stay
Reviewed June 19, 2009

First of all.. You should be aware there are 2 Phoeonix All Suites.. The "All Suites" and the "All Suites West". The review I am giving is for the "All Suites", although I am told the West is very similar and just as great.

I am a real person who will be giving a real review. I was more than thrilled with our stay! I took many photos to post here for people wanting 'real' pics because before I went, I looked for some and couldnt find any. I know ppl want to be assured thier vacation is going to be comfortable and that where they are staying will be the least of thier headaches!

1st of all, Brett Robinson's people and the clerks at Phoenix All Suites were fabulous! They were so nice and helpful. The front desk clerk had wonderful ideas for us on 'real' places to eat and not tourist traps.

You totally forget your at a 'hotel'! You have the convienence of a hotel with a front desk clerk and room service, but the luxury of a condo without the 'parking' fees and the 'cleaning' fees, etc. The room was spotless. The kitchen was FULLY stocked with everything from dishes, glasses, bottle openers, paper towels, dishwasher, microwave, full fridge, a huge CROCK POT (?), Coffee Pot, full stove/oven, wine glasses, ice bucket, etc! There were clean linens in the room incase they were needed, along with extra blankets. The couch pulled out into a queen sleeper, the master bed was a king and 2 bunks in the hall.

1 1/2 baths- full bath had access from hall and master bedroom (the 1/2 was very small!..but very convienent to have)..there was a hall closet with vacuum and mop (incase ur frisky..i wasnt HAHA)... bedroom had 2 nightstands, mirror, bed, lamp, tv and closet with a dresser in it. The matress in the bedroom left a little to be desired, but it didnt ruin our stay! We didnt use the queen pull out or the bunks, so i am not sure on those (however, the bunks are short..about 5 ft)

The sliding door opens to a balcony that has the most fabulous view EVER! (ok..well..most fabulous view at that time haha)... We had a corner room (Room 510) and had no one to our east except view (photos are posted). To the west a little is a bar on the beach called the "Pink Pony".. they rock til around 1am.. its a very low sound of music if your sitting on balcony at night..inside you cant hear it at all.. Didnt bother us.. There is a short boardwalk onto the sand and a shower by the pool.

The pool is very long and very narrow.. about 6ft x18ft maybe? I posted pics of that too. Its crystal clear and clean and is 6 ft deep at deepest..3ft on shallow. There is also a 1 ft deep kiddy pool.

Do I have any complaints? Yes. 2. Would they stop me from going back? NOPE!

1st complaint- Parking... If your in an suv or a quad cab truck (like us).. DO NOT ATTEMPT THE PARKING GARAGE! It is very narrow and when it is full there is no manuvering room..we thought we were stuck..actually had to BACK down the exit ramp (which is a very steep angle) because we could not make the sharp turn. Cars and jeeps and smaller vehicles have no prob. But there is a parking area outside the garage and that is fine for larger vehicles.

2nd complaint- Elevators. There are only 2..one on each end of building. These are used by staff and guests. They are slow. On a busy day we had to wait 4-5 minutes for the elevator to get to us and then had to stop at 3-4 floors before getting off.

Like i said, neither of these complaint will stop me from going back! But I promised a real review.

There are carts for your luggage to take on the elevators.

I think I have covered it all... I hope you enjoy this review and the photos I posted. I hope they are helpful. I hope you are not disappointed!

We had a discount rate because we were there for a huge wedding party and it was early in the summer season, so we paid $149 a night... I think usual rate is $240ish.. I would have paid the higher rate without hesitation! Google for "coupon codes phoenix all suites" and find yourself a deal before booking... I know you can use a facebook code and get 10% off.... I am always on the look out for a deal. The ppl at Brett Robinson are great and helpful!

I didnt take my 2 teenage boys this trip..but will next time. This is where I will be booking and where I will be referring my friends and family to! Awesome place :)

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
6  Thank iammomof2boys
Reviewed May 20, 2009

My family and I recently stayed at the Phoenix All-Suites in Gulf Shores, Al. The room was well decorated, nicely equipped and was very clean and comfortable. The location is suberb, we could not ask for a better location and the price for our stay was also very hard to beat. I would definitely recommend Phoenix All-Suites on your next visit. Also, try the seafood at DeSoto's...excellent!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2008

My sister and I pulled into Gulf Shores and stopped at Brett-Robinson looking for a 1 nite condo - not a motel room. Wanted a kitchen, separate bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, and a sofa sleeper. We were pleasantly surprized at the price of the Phoenix All Suites West. Our stay was wonderful. Good little restaurant next door too!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mobile3154
Reviewed September 18, 2008

We had made it to Gulf Shores, didnt make a reservation anywhere, and everywhere was booked. Then we came across the Phoenix, and boy am I glad we did. Right on the beach, at a modest price- it was just what we were looking for. The staff were very kind, and got us a wonderful room. The rooms were stocked with everything, just like a condo, with a balcony! I would highly recomend this to anyone headed to Gulf Shores.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Fouke1
Reviewed August 4, 2008

The rooms at PAS are just as good as (if not better than) the condos. My teenage daughter even commented that she could live in one of these suites! I was surprised to see the suites are stocked with everything you may need just as the condos are. The office staff was very friendly, and the location was convenient to everything. My only complaint was the elevators. As another reviewer stated, there is one on each end of the hotel. One as in a single elevator on each end... not a set on each end. They were very slow. Also, there is no service elevator. Therefore, if you are trying to take your luggage down to your car to check out in the morning, you will be competing with Housekeeping taking up the entire elevator with their carts. Other than that, I was very pleased with our stay here.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family