Phoenix All Suites Hotel
$287
$264
BestWestern.com
GULF SHORES, AL(Gulf Shores)
$80
$129
$110
$149
$145
$132
Hotels.com
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$161
Staybridge.com
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$168
$159
Hampton.com
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$143
Agoda.com
Quality Inn(Gulf Shores)
$119
QualityInn
All reviewspink pony pubbunk bedsslow elevatorfull kitchenhave stayed here several timeswithin walking distanceperfect locationsleeper sofafamily tripgreat roomstay there againenjoyed our staystaff was very friendly and helpfulcoffee potbedroom condoorange beachgreat place to stay
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I cannot speak to the large crowd and noise. We just finished a three day stay and it was very quiet. There were only a few people staying here.

However, we stopped in and had no reservations. My wife went into the office and the person was very friendly. He let her take a look at any room she wanted. She chose a room on the fourth floor and it was great. Everything was very clean and the furniture was very nice. All rooms have a ocean front view.

I'm sure there is an entirely different atmosphere during the summer. However, the rooms are great and you get a great view.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank mailpro56
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for one night for a triathlon the next morning. Could not have been more convenient , as the race hosted by The Hangout; however I would not have been thrilled to actually vacation here. Rooms average to slightly below , cleanliness the same. One front desk guy very helpful, the other guy not so much. Housekeeping department very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed in room 210. It was clean and a corner room with a nice view. There was a queen sized bed in the bedroom. A set of bunk beds, bit shorter than normal (so just for kids), and a sleeper sofa that slept well. Really the only drawback was that it was next door to the popular "Hangout", a bar/restaurant. So you could hear the thump, thump sometimes at night. It seemed there were some sets of younger people at the condo (because of this convenience) so we heard some late night partiers returning to their rooms. The pool was nice and clean and when I had a question the front desk was always helpful. The last night someone pulled the fire alarm on the first floor. I would have thought it would have triped the alarm on every floor, but it didn't. So some people slept through the alarm, even though it was a false one.
Would I stay there again? Yes, but we will probably stay a little farther down (away from the "Hangout") next time to see if it cuts down on the youthful noise. I would give it a 3.5 of 5.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My family consisting of my husband, 2 teenage daughters & 8 yr old daughter stayed at this hotel recently. We found out after complaining that the hotel takes groups now. There were 2 family reunions going on there the same time we were there. It was awful. They were loud & drinking alcohol at the pool all day & night. Yelling, cursing, cat calling my daughters. When we complained to the management, we were told they(the management) did not hear or see anything, when they had a security guard right outside the elevator, that stayed broken most of the stay. I would NEVER go back again. I complained to the management & the supervisor's boss. No one would do anything. Don't waste your money.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is the first time to stay at the hotel. The location is within walking distance to The Hangout an a lot of shops. The room was clean and had plenty of room for 2 adults and 4 kids. If you drive a large SUV...WARNING!!! Do not drive up the parking ramp to the second floor parking. I scratched the side of my car trying to turn and by the looks of the wall, I was not the first. Also, plan on taking the stairs, the elevators are the slowest I have ever encountered.

• Stayed: July 2012