“Awesome Stay!!! Donna G.”

Phoenix All Suites Hotel
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My family stayed at the Phoenix All suites from 5/25-28. We had an awesome time while there. I have ALWAYS booked my vacation time at the Phoenix Allsuites and because of my description of the the Phoenix, I managed to get a group of 13 to join me this year. I have been staying at the Phoenix All suites since 2002. The location is perfect. Once you park you don't have to drive again until you leave. I love having a full kitchen to feed my family and I love having breakfast on the balcony in the morings. I recommend booking at the Phoenix All Suites especially with children and partying adults. 5Stars from me!!!!

Room Tip: I always like to book my room right at the elevator, easy access
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Phoenix All Suites Hotel

Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at Phoenix all suites east on may 5-7. The location is excellent. The rooms were great. The bunk beds alittle small, but the couch folds out into a bed. The elevators are slow, so we took the stairs a lot. the beach was clean and the swimming was fun. We recommend the parasailing only with the group behind this hotel. We've heard bad things from the other parasailing people further down the beach. The balcony is great at night for relaxing. The room had a safe in it and the Internet was free. I have nothing really bad to say. Hope we can go back to gulf shores and we will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank beavisews
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Nice condo right on the beach. Staff was very friendly. DON'T get a room near the elevator or the office, very noisy! You can hear the elevator and the office doors ALL night long! Awful! The wi-fi comes and goes and is not reliable at all. This hotel is right in the most popular area of the town. If you don't like to be right in the action you should not stay here, especially during spring break. ;-) I would stay here again, but in a room far from the elevators and office.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Cindy B
Reviewed April 4, 2012

For the past thirty years the beach has been a breath of fresh air away from our country-living lifestyle. Gulf Shores/Orange Beach has mainly been that perfect getaway. The Phoenix All Suites Hotel was our choice this year and Brett/Robinson Vacations really impressed us. The name is really misleading - it's ten times better than any hotel we've ever stayed in. I'd say calling it a condo was more fitting. The place was huge with separate bedroom, full kitchen, living room, and a balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. It was exceptionally clean, affordable, and the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. We felt right at home at our home away from home. We had to go back to the deer, lakes, and woods, but the next time we need to get back to the beach, we'll be calling Brett/Robinson to help take us away.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Brett Robinson All Suites is where I stay whenever visiting the Gulf Shores area. I love the view of the beach from my condo. The location is excellent and the facility is very accommodating. Most importantly, the rooms are very "clean". We plan to travel back at least twice before the fall.

Room Tip: I rented through Brett/Robinson Vacations. Make a comparison of Brett Robinson Condos to those of yo...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sonya H
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Great stay, fifth floor view, unit was clean and tidy. Got some great photos of the sunrises and sunsets. Pink Pony Pub and the Hangout right next door. Beach chair and umbrella rentals ready and waiting for you. More restaurants within 5 miles than you could shake a stick at.
Room serviced each day during our stay. Ready to return with flip flops on my feet, a smile on my face, and a tan that has yet to fade!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bill W
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We always return to Phoenix AllSuites. Brett Robinson Vacations always gives us the best deal, Conveniently located with access to nice restaurants, shopping, all rooms have balconies facing the beach. We just love it and go back time after time. No other place for us! You just need to go .

Room Tip: All the suites are the same basically. They are always nice and clean. They do have handicap room...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Sanibel Gulf Shores
Sanibel Gulf Shores
#11 of 25 in Gulf Shores
Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach

Been to Phoenix All Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!