“Service was Great” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lucy B Goode - CLOSED

Lucy B Goode
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Pensacola, Florida
“Service was Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Jenn, Nina were great. Very attentive and made the experience enjoyable and will return. Shrimp cocktail is awesome, mac&Cheese were ok. Gumbo was nothing to write about so I won't. Kids liked the fried chicken nuggets and shoestring fries. Fettuccine shrimp was tasty and the wine and beer list had a good selection. Decor was very nice.

“Amazing food! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just went tonight and we both loved it! He had Braised short ribs and cheese grits and I had the Burger with mac and cheese instead of fries... The burger was cooked just like I asked and the mac and cheese was so delicious! My husband loved his ribs and the meat fell off the bone. Our waiter was knowledgeable and out service was excellent!! Loved it!

Alabama
“So good that I'm at a loss for words!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

Gulf Shores is practically our second home and we've eaten at almost every local restaurant here. Lucy B Goode far surpasses every single one of them and I don't say that lightly. I love the farm to table approach and every single item there is fresh and delicious. Some of my favorites are the West Indies Salad and the blueberry and almond bread pudding...and dear God, if they have the swordfish that day, get it!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Loved this place so much wish we had discovered it sooner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Very cute decor, attentive friendly service, and DELICIOUSLY prepared food.. best meal at a restaurant that ive had in a LONG time. I had the braised pork shoulder, it was tender (no knife needed at all) w.Yukon gold mashed potatoes and creamed corn-- HIGHLY recommend! My bf had the roasted chicken and he said it was delish! We would absolutely return!!!! Fyi- your GPS will tell u to turn left where u should take a right into the parking lot.. they had a sign that says "turn here" save yourself a few mins and turn where the sign says not your gps.

• Visited August 2014
Bernice, Louisiana, United States
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

Atmosphere and setting was lovely. Farm to table food was amazing. Josh was our server. He was very attentive and friendly. We had the gumbo, the fried green tomatoes, and my husband had the Mediterranean crab salad. We started with chips and salsa. The salsas were a watermelon and a pineapple salsa. Never had those, very refreshing.

• Visited August 2014