“YOU GOTTA GO”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“YOU GOTTA GO”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We'd been to LuLu's several times and enjoyed it so we were expecting a lot from Lucy B Goode's.
Our expectations were not only met but blown away.
As you walk in iit's a very clean and comfortable establishment.
I can't remember the full name of what I had but it was fried oysters and bacon on skewers with some crazy good spicy sauce. Dang that stuff was good!
The lovely wife had the sweet and sticky ribs. They were amazing..... she said "these are the best ribs I have ever had". That is great for Lucy B Goode's but not so much for my BBQ skill ego....
We also had the natural cut fries.... great!
I had a great mocktail that had watermelon, peach, mint, etc. in it... not sure the name but it was good.
My wife also enjoyed her tea... saying it was perty dang good.

The only regret we have is we didn't do as the waiter recommended which was do our meal in courses..... start with the "cold" plate, then have the "warm" plate, then the "sweet" plate.

We'll do that next time since I know we'll be back.

It's a 50 minute drive for us which was certainly worth it.. on the way back home we spent 40 minutes talking about how great it was and 10 minutes talking about when we can make it back!

Great job Lucy on another fantastic establishment that supports the local community while providing amazing culinary experiences for your customers.

• Visited September 2013