“Tiny but Terrific”

Sassy Bass Amazin' Grill
Ranked #25 of 171 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Unique Food * Outrageous Fun * Casual Prices Visit our Facebook page, Sassy Bass Amazin' Grill, for our menu and live music jammin' schedule.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The Sassy Bass Amazin' Grill was the last place we ate after a week of restaurants in Gulf Shores. I am glad we saved the best for last! This place is SMALL and CRAMPED. We went on a Thursday night and the place was crowded. We had FRESH seafood (straight off the boat) and everything was delicious. The staff was made up of the nicest folks you ever want to meet. The live entertainment was cool and you were invited to join in "on stage" (a crowded corner of the room".

I give my highest recommendation for The Sassy Bass Amazin' Grill. DO try this place. You can thank me later.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stopped for a drink after going to the point and were pleasantly surprised. It doesn't look like much but its cute, clean and the staff is great. We sat at the bar and were talked into the gouda cheese balls -verrrry good with their red pepper sauce. We went back for breakfast a few days later and it was very good too. I had their special for $2.99 (eggs, home fries, toast) and added an order of bacon. My husband had been wanting to try shrimp & cheese (again, gouda) grits and decided this was the place ($9.99). He loved it! I tasted it and also liked it. We will give it a try for dinner next year. Interesting menu.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

this is a great place for dinner; we did not try breakfast or lunch; the staff is friendly and helpful
bartenders are great ; it is a very nice to go.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My family and I tried Sassy Bass for the first time based upon the reviews already written here. Our experience completely lived up to the reputation.

All four of our entrees were served hot with a nice presentation. The blackened mahi was thick, flaky, and delicious. My daughter had her first-ever po-boy and loved every bite.

The waiter got to chatting with us and asked if we had ever been to New Orleans. When we said we hadn't, he convinced us to take the drive. It ended up being the most exciting day of our week.

The live music and atmosphere made our dining experience a fun one. We all agreed that Sassy Bass was one of our favorite meals of the trip and we will be back the next time we return to Gulf Shores.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

If you're in the Gulf Shores area it would be worth the drive down the Fort Morgan road to visit this restaurant. Sea Bass and Mahi Mahi with gouda grits were both delicious. Superb service. Fun place. Restaurant is not exceptionally large but if you would have to wait it would well be worth the time. This is a don't miss if you're in the area. Highly recommend!!!