“Awesome time”

Cool Change Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Charter Fishing trips for small and large groups. We offer 4,5,6,8,10,and 12hrs fishing trips, great Family fun and also trips for the serious angler. We catch FISH! And have fun doing it.Kid friendly. Accomadate up to 17 passengers. All Bait, tackle, instructions and Licenses included.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Captin Joe is awesome we fished with him on our vacation the boat was very clean and kid friendly. I took my four year old son and it was his first time out and all I can say is he loved it they are a top notch boat with some of the best fishing I have ever been on we were catching red snapper with a 17 pound average. I would defiantly fish with these guys anytime I am in gulf shores.

1  Thank EHTrucking
"spanish mackerel"
"trolling"
"crew"

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My friends and I have chartered Cool Change with Joe Nash on four occasions and have always caught a boat load of fish. His deckhands are always very good as he's had two brothers the last couple of years that have grown up doing it. This past trip we caught our share of snapper and fished the trip off with a 250 lbs Bull shark that nobody wanted in the boat. We will ALWAYS charter with Joe and crew on the Cool Change out of Zeke's Marina.

1  Thank kratli
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Captain Joe and his deck hands did it again.... That being an excellent fishing trip. This was my 5th time to be on Cool Change with Captain Joe and his deck hands, and all have been nothing less than excellent. This time we went the Red Snapper was out of season, but we caught tons of Vermilion Snapper, some mackerel, Black Snapper, and even a 8-9 foot Bull Shark... What fun. If you like to catch fish go with the Cool Change.

1  Thank Jay C
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Of all the charters I have been on, this one with Captain Nash and first mate Hawk was among the best. They were receptive to everyone on board particularly our 9 year old grandson! If you are in the area I would highly recommend a day on the Cool Change

2  Thank prithd54