“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Big o's dog house grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Went to Big O's for dinner on December 30th. Found the food to be of excellent quality and delivered very quickly . The service was awesome as well. Try the fried pickles as an appetizer!!!!!. We will be back before our trip is over. This one is a can't miss.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I didn't realize it is a hot dog place. We stopped for breakfast and doubt if we will try that again. My scrambled eggs weren't cooked completely. Our toast should not have been served. I think the loaf had been smashed and we ended up with maybe 3/4 of each slice. Then it wasn't really toasted - just warmed bread, as my husband calls it. We both asked for buttered, but it came dry. I kind of think that's a southern thing as we have run into that before. Prices were very reasonable, staff was friendly, fast service and it seemed clean. We might try it again if we're feeling like a dog.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

They have great breakfast as well as dogs and burgers. It was recommended to me by a friend and we were very satisfied.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We discovered the "Big O's" today. It's a real find!

Low key on decor, but good nostalgia - sports and poltical - on the walls.

But GO FOR THE FOOD! At a hot dog place, I HAD to order the weiners. They were delicious -- grilled thru, all-beef, and VERY plump. They were loaded down with condiments ... I had my usual mustard, relish and chili. I had to eat them with a knife and fork, since they were so overloaded that I couldn't pick them ujp.

My wife had a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. The sandwich was full of meat and smothered in cheese and grilled onions. The roll was crusty on the outside but soft and tasty on the inside.

Oh, yeah! And, my dogs came with REAL french fries, cooked to "very crispy." Agaiin, fresh cut from real potatoes, not some frozen variety. A real treat!