“Absolutely incredible seafood!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Cornelia, Georgia
“Absolutely incredible seafood!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My family and I have eaten here two more times while on different vacations since my last review of this place in 2011. Can you tell we love this place? This restaurant has excellent food and service. There is normally a short wait to be seated as the restaurant is small and there is not a lot of tables in the place, but it is always packed, which to me is a great sign of a good place to eat. The food is always the best that we eat when we are in Gulf Shores, so we have to go here every time we go to this area. If you get there before 5:00, you can get some really great prices on seafood; otherwise, the prices are about average for most beach seafood places or maybe even a little bit cheaper. The servings are very plentiful and almost too much to eat. Be sure to see the attached pictures of some of the food we ordered. My all time favorite is their jumbo shrimp wrapped in bacon with new potatoes , corn on the cob and Texas toast = $18.99, my husband's favorite is their shrimp and crab quesadillas off the appetizer menu as his entree = $10.99 or so, chicken alfredo and Texas toast for my non-seafood eater = $14.99, and jumbo fried shrimp and fries = $14.99.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Food was good and we also had the best key lime pie ever!!! You must try it. We were there for an early lunch and got seated right away. Place is small so get there a bit before noon!

Atlanta, Georgia
“"Delicious"”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Food was great. Customer service was excellent. The place was crowded so I knew we were in the right place. If you get there before 5pm you can eat off the lunch menu. We thought we would be going home with left overs. No way. We all ate everything!!! We be back when we are in the area.

“Great spot for seafood”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Selected based on reviews on trip advisor. The spot did NOT disappoint. Good food, good service, clean and good prices. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DrKing01
Alamo, Tennessee
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We wanted seafood of course out first night in Gulf Shores so we decided to go to King Neptune's which was very easy to find. We came at a great time evidently because we had no wait. But by the time we were leaving people were lining up. I ordered a plate of the Parmesan oysters which we delicious. My friend and her daughter said the didn't like oysters but I talked them into trying them and they wanted more! That's all I heard from them the rest of the week about going back to King Neptune's which we didn't get to do. We fancied a bunch of other seafood joints around the area, but by far it was the best. Can't wait to go back!!