“Good consistent food”

De Soto's Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 156 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mobile, Alabama
“Good consistent food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Enjoyed another good lunch. Always a great value and sweet tea included with lunch. There is also value for seniors.
Definitely worth checking out.

Visited April 2014

“Second visit”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I took my family of 4 to De Sotos. I had the shrimp scampi, the portion size was large and the shrimp were very good. My kids got the fried shrimp dinners, the shrimp were breaded perfectly. I would have given the restaurant 4 star but my wife got the pesto and tomato pasta and was not happy. The sauce seemed to be watered down.

Coal City, Illinois
“Good food small portions”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The seafood was very good but the portions where small. Their was 10 of us that ate their and they all thought the same. The service was not to good, we order our drinks and it took forever to get them. My suggestion is to go early.

Visited March 2014
Kalamazoo, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh tasty seafood!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This was our 2nd visit. Family liked each order. 2 had Alfredo (1 with shrimp), 1 had coconut shrimp, 1 had Caribbean platter. Service was attentive & food was very well prepared.
The "musty" smell some speak of is likely due to the damage done when the hurricane essentially destroyed the restaurant. It IS a humid climate. Some folks will complain about anything. If you like seafood, give it a try!

• Visited April 2014
“Amazing food.”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This was my first night in Gulf Shores and I couldn't have started with a better dinner. I got the Creole Platter and it was to die for. The service was great and it was an overall awesome dinner!

• Visited April 2014