“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was Disappointed, to say the least my last visit... We had been to R&R many times in the past. It was an OK place and the food was good in the past but I was totally disappointed this time. I ordered the Tuna and was served Grouper which was not good at all. They tried to cover it with some sort of gravy; blah! When I told the waitress she was not very apologetic. So I watched my family eat their meals waiting until I could leave. No air-conditioning, stuffy and on a perfect night, could not sit outside because "the benches were just painted".

I will NEVER go back and recommend you do the same.

1  Thank L D

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We had the lunch specials and they were fantastic! Hot hamburgers, fish, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, it was all great!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Just arrived in town and someone recommended this place to us. The food was cold when served and the prime rib was tough. We should have known when we saw it almost empty. Don't waste your money here. Will not be back.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

With this place , Dont even bother. When I go out to eat I want it to be better than what I can do at home. Especially paying $20+pp. My boyfriend and I BOTH sent our food back it was thag bad. It was cold my veggies were waterlogged the steak has absolutely NO flavor
Neither did my rice and veggies. Boyfriends blackened blackfish wasnt even blackened and said it was rubbery. One word gross! They neeed to revamp this place. For sure. Menu chef and food!

1  Thank gogreatlakes
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The wait service was fine. The food...not so good. I ordered the surf and turf. My medium-rare steak was well done and very dry, the shrimp were small and not seasoned well. The fries (cost $1 extra to "upgrade" to fries) were okay. The salad is made of the prepackaged iceberg lettuce, carrots, and purple cabbage, hard croutons, the Sysco fake shredded cheese, and three grape tomatoes. My boyfriend got the grouper. It was pretty in presentation and he said the sauce was good. I did not try it, but the veggies that came with it were fresh and, though bland, were otherwise okay.

I had such high hopes for the place. We will never go back.