“Been here forever, the pub that is”
Review of Pink Pony Pub

Pink Pony Pub
Ranked #28 of 156 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Been here forever, the pub that is”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

This place has been on the beach forever. I started coming here in the early 80's when we bought a condo here. The food is good but the beer is very cold and the view is great. You can't come to Gulf Shores and not visit the Pink Pony!

Visited July 2013

“I feel sorry for anyone who works here”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

our waitress sharon was awesome!!!! but the poor thing had to work with this horrible lady with the worst attitude, I think her name was rachael. over our visit I saw the crazy lady scream at rachael, pop her hand (like she was a child), and upset her so bad she almost cried. I feel so sorry for anyone who has to work with that monster. I'm a local, and I know who the owner is. he should be ashamed that things like this are going on in his restaurant /bar. 5 stars to our waitress sharon, and two big thumbs dowb to the crazy awful bartender. dear sharon, you should quit. you could get a job anywhere on the island with your experience!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank bamagirl221
Benton Harbor, Michigan
“Worth a repeat visit”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The Thai crunch salad is awesome. Always make a stop at this fab spot! The service is consistently great and the view overlooks the water.

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Good Food, Good Times”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everytime we go to Gulf Shores, we make sure to stop at the Pink Pony Pub. The food is good. The views are great, they have seating both indoors and outdoors. Karaoke is a blast, they seem to be doing that every night now a days.

• Visited August 2013
“Service non existent, had to get order to go, realized after we left that order wasn't complete.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

first and last time we shall visit The Pink Pony. I guess I should have asked for Sharon if she exists. Our waitress who we saw twice in 40 mins got everything wrong. We ended up asking another waiter for help in getting it to go. He was nice, she came back with the bill and no food cause they told her we wanted it to go. Seriously??
The guy ended up bringing the food. Got in the car and realized it was wrong. In not even gonna bothering calling to complain or ask to have it corrected. And they may wanna check the attitude of the guy opening the door. Excuse my choice of words but nothing else can describe him except by calling him Dick.