“Great beach place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great fresh food at reasonable prices. Really like the oyster sandwich. My wife likes the fish sandwich, my daughter gets an order of crab claws, and my son-in-law likes the oysters on the half shell. Cold beer & fun place on the pier so the view is nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,483)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have been to this restaurant many times. It is right on the beach and there is a great view--especially if you dine out on the deck. You can sit out on the pier and wait to be called for seating. It isn't unusual to see couples getting married on the beach very near to the restaurant.. It is the best place we have found in Gulf Shores to get oysters on the half shell. They cost less, are very fresh, and are normally very large. You mix up your own cocktail sauce right at the table, so it is always just the way you like it. They have good fish sandwiches and onion rings, too, and their pitchers of beer are very economical. This is the restaurant we always go to on our first night in Gulf Shores each fall. It's tradition now. It's very casual dining. We love it!

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a place the wife and I hit every time we are in GS/OB. I am never disappointed. Sometimes the wait is a bit long. It is worth it though. You get to wait on the deck overlooking the Gulf.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

A must when we go to Gulf Shores. The shrimp sandwich is my favorite. So simple, but so good. Very casual laid back restaurant.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We have been to Gulf Shores 3 times and we were told of Sea n Sud's before we ever went, and let me tell you, IT IS WONDERFUL!! I was scared of trying new seafood, crab claws are awesome, shrimp is soo fresh and my favorite is the crab cracks. We are planning another trip to GS and we will definetly be stopping by Sea n Suds!!

1  Thank Haley L