“One of our favorites”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 26, 2008

Go early or prepare to wait. It's that good. If you have to wait have a drink on the deck over looking the Gulf! We love the Gumbo and the fried shrimp! Another Gulf Shores must!

1  Thank seksmom
Write a ReviewReviews (1,477)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 28, 2007

OK for lunch

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 25, 2007

We had lunch at Sea N Suds (August 2007) and had a great experience. We loved the staff, they were a lot of fun and my son had a great time watching the oyster shucker right behind the counter.

My husband and I had cheeseburgers which were fantastic. I also had the gumbo which was very good. As in all the restaurants I encountered in Gulf Shores there was a ton of fried food on the menu. I thought my arteries were going to shut after the third day, so I started to stick with gumbo everywhere.

Be sure to check out the pictures on the wall of past hurricanes...pretty cool.

1  Thank hoosiergirl45
Reviewed May 14, 2007

This is a very nice place to have dinner, they have really good food and the workers are very nice. They also have really cute t-shirts that my sister and i get everytime we go! They do have an outside bar that shows a great view of the ocean.

1  Thank blondie254