“Always good....”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dumas, Arkansas
“Always good....”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The pizza is great! Some of the pasta dishes, not so much but the two guys playing music were good and played a good variety. Place was packed and service was good. Been going there for years and always have fun and good pizza. Wouldn't recommend venturing from pizza.

Visited July 2014

“Yummy pizza!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We arrived into Gulf Shores a little later than we had planned. Around 9pm we began our search for pizza. After calling all the pizza spots in Fort Morgan to find they all closed at 9! Really it's Saturday night! Papa Rocco's was open & had our pizza ready within 20 minutes. We picked it up but wished we were dining in. The band was fun with an island twist. We ordered two different pizzas and both were delish! Will go back again! Thank you Papa Rocco for staying up past 9 & whipping up great pizzas fast at a reasonable price!!

Visited July 2014
“Awesome food, awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped one night because it was late and this was all we could find open, and I am so glad that we did. The music was great and the pizza and ravioli were amazing. We enjoyed the food so much we brought our family back the next night to try it. The music is loud, but my 4 year old son loved it(some children may not). It is definitely a place that a couple or a few adults could go sit and enjoy a drink while listening to good music, yet is perfect for the family as well. The staff was pleasant and we didn't wait long at all on our food either night. The pizza is the best I have ever eaten, the crab legs melt in your mouth and the pasta is great! It will be a stop we make every time we are in the area.

• Visited July 2014
“Perfect Place to Eat”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I love coming here! I have not been disappointed once with the food or service! The oysters are the best!! I never liked them until I had some there and I order them every time I come! I have been spoiled by them!!

Visited June 2014
Elgin, Illinois
“Great price, quick service, good pizza”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were told to go here by local people. The pizza was good, the price was great, and we had 2 pizzas within half an hour! Can't go wrong with starving kids!

• Visited July 2014