“Not worth the money”
Review of Rhythm and Ribs - CLOSED

Rhythm and Ribs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my family. The ribs were dry and overcooked with little meat and the "large" nachos were a joke! There were barely enough chips to cover the plate and had even less toppings. Every time we asked a simple question (like is it Coke or Pepsi products?) the server couldnt answer it and had to ask the manager. They were also rude to my son and my grandmother. Awful!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Service was atrocious even with no crowd... Steak had ZERO taste and was badly overcooked. Server had no idea what fish was being served so he made one up (red grouper???). Crab legs were ok. Overall, very disappointing to say the least...

Reviewed June 7, 2013

1. Staff was inexperience and not properly supervised. Staff horse played more than worried about customer service
2. Ribs were tender but no flavor
3. French frys were stale
4. Advertised a band playing at 1800 hrs which was what drawled us there. Departed at 1845 hrs and still no band
5. I do not recommend this restaurant at all.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Lets start with the service.
We were our servers only table, he forgot our drinks, even after he brought us our salads. I had to get up and ask another server if we could get our drink. Throughout the entire dinner, we would ask for something and not get it unless we asked again.

Food.
Probably some of the worst BBQ I've had. They didnt bring out half the food and what they did bring out was extremly dry and COLD!

I will not be back!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Although I really liked the smoked BBQ chicken and mac & cheese, and the waiter (Jack) was "to die for" cute, I was a little concerned at the less-than-stellar ladies room which needed to be cleaned. This place is supposed to be laid-back with a bluesy kind of vibe, but that doesn't mean the restroom should be left dirty from the day before. We'll be back for the food and to see Jack again, though. :)