“Good service”

Dining options: Delivery
Kansas, OK
“Good service”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We arrived about 30 minutes before closing time. All employees in happy mood. Sat immediately. Quick service. Good pizza. Very happy with experience.

Visited June 2014

Pataskala, Ohio
“What a difference a day makes”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

As I posted about another Pizza Hut, chain restaurants are usually fairly consistent with the food and the way they do things. A couple days prior to visiting this Pizza Hut, a friend and I had a bad experience at one in Montgomery. This one, however, was a much different experience.

The food was very good as usual. The service was exceptionally good. There was a slight mix up on the order, but the server was attentive and made things right very quickly. I would certainly recommend this Pizza Hut to anyone visiting the Gulf Shores region.

• Visited June 2014
marion il
“take out/ unexpected service”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

different groups in our family arrived at varied times on our first night in gulf shores. we decided on pizza to feed hungry family members quickly. i chose to pick up our order as the location was near our rental.pizzas (8) were ready when we arrived and the manager suggested a special that saved us a few dollars and added two 2 liters for no additional cost. she didn't have to offer this but the fact that she did shows true customer service. thanks, pizza hut !

• Visited June 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Great service and value”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We had exceptional service from our server. We had the "Any pizza, any size" special for 8$. This is ridiculous value. The pizza was great and service impeccable. Stay away from tourist traps, stick to safe bets!

Alabama
“Hungry Girls”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My daughter's softball team was in town for a tournament. I pre-ordered online 17 hours in advance for delivery to their hotel. The order was to be delivered at 6:45pm on 3/23/14. I gave my daughter a sealed envelope with the total for food plus a tip for the driver inside. I called an hour before delivery time to make sure the order was straight and that it was going to be delivered on time, as I was not going to be there when it was delivered. The young lady on the line sounded annoyed that I would question her and told me it was fine, rushing me off the phone. Delivery time came and went, then my daughter called and said the delivery came & she gave the driver the envelope. When they opened everything, they realized 2 orders of cheese sticks and 2 orders of cinnamon sticks were missing. A coach called them and they said they would bring the rest back. About 30 minutes later I get a call from the driver saying he is back at the hotel with it. I asked what happened and why did they get it wrong when I did everything I could to make sure it was right. He said he didn't know, they just forgot some of it. I asked if there was going to be a partial refund or free items for the girls for the trouble. He said no, there was just a mix up in the kitchen and I could talk to the manager if I wanted. The girls were already scheduled for a meeting so by the time they got back to it, it was cold.
I went online later and submitted a complaint. I got an email that said I would hear from someone within the next 3 business days. We would still be in town so I figured we may get a coupon or something and that would help out with another meal for them. Nope.... On the 4th business day we were heading home and the guy called. I didn't even bother to answer it because before this I had never ordered Pizza Hut delivery at the beach and after this, I never will again so what was the point?

• Visited March 2014