“to Putt or not to Putt”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“to Putt or not to Putt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a fun putt putt course to play. We have played both courses and have always enjoyed them. The courses are well maintained and they try to instill a bit of Pirate lore at each of the holes.

1 Thank SusieQ515

tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Grandson's vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I took my 4 year old grandson to the beach in May. He loved the water and everything about being on the beach. He really enjoyed playing putt putt at this great place. It can get very hot there so pick an evening after sunset to enjoy a round of putt putt.

Visited May 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not Very Friendly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I went there on 08/29/13 around 8:45pm. We I walked in the young girl working was no where around. She came in the back door after about 5 to 8 minutes, and I asked how much was it for 4 adults to play. She sighed in disgust, and immediately I asked, if there was a problem, and very unprofessional, she said with a loud tone, I close in 10 minutes, and of course I was upset by her attitude, so I said, never mind and left, and went across the street to the other course, and they closed at 10, and she was happy to let us play, and said, they let them on the course until 10 when they close. We have been to Gulf Shores many times and had never played this course, and rest assured we will never play this course, because we will not go back.

5 Thank Jeff H
Bryan L, General Manager at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Jeff H,
My name is Bryan Lee and I work with the management team that oversees Pirate's Island. I'd like to apologize for the bad experience you had at our facility. Our sales associates are well trained to be available to our guests the moment they set foot on the property. We also have a very clear policy about accepting guests right up to, and even past, our stated closing time. We feel that as long as guests are willing to show up and pay for a good time, we should be grateful and excited to welcome them and provide that good time. We've reviewed our security video and spoken to the sales associate from that evening. She had no excuse, and only asked that I pass along her apologies to you for being rude. Again, I'm very sorry we had such a negative impact on your trip. Our mission is to provide our guests with a great experience, and we failed in this instance. If you ever find yourselves in Gulf Shores again, we would love the opportunity to welcome you back and provide the great service and family fun that we normally provide and pride ourselves on. At the same time, I completely understand if we've lost your business permanently. Our poor performance justifies that.

Bryan Lee
Vice President-Management
McCalla, Alabama, United States
“My 3YR Olds FIRST PUTT PUTT EXPERIENCE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our 3 YR old was BEGGING to play Putt Putt so we gave PIAG a try. It was a GREAT experience! We ALL had a BLAST and of course he "beat" all of us! The park is laid out very well and we only had to wait on the first hole. There are a couple of "hard" holes, but I think EVERYONE would enjoy this place! The ONLY thing that disappointed my 3 YR old was the fact that the ball disappears on the last hole. LOL He could not figure out where it went, but they gave him a Pirate Flag and all was right with the world! We WILL be back!!!

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Challenged every age and skill,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Great fun, started with a dozen people in line, waoted at first hole, then bam!, never a dull moment, completly thrilled with every hole, didnt back up except on one hole, so I give the layout a 5, the night golf had very good visuals 5, those rrrrrrr history bits about an infamous pirate 5, make this a must for your vacation .

1 Thank famlof5