“Great spaces to enjoy great views!”
leather sectionals, soothing modern, coastal decor makes relaxing so easy! SONOS speaker, free wi-fi
30-foot wide WALL OF GLASS overlooking Gulf - truly mesmerizing! Amazing panoramic vistas await you!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
30-foot wide WALL OF GLASS overlooking Gulf - truly mesmerizing!
Amazing panoramic vistas await you!
beautiful teak dining table is unique
mosaic tile backsplash, Keurig AND regular coffee pot, ice-crushing blender, all gadgets you'll need
large kitchen with granite
Master has King, view of lagoon, private en-suite bathroom
Master bathroom, dual sinks on granite, private toilet closet, tub/shower combo
Bunk room = QUEEN plus set of twin bunks
View from your Balcony - WOW!
View over lagoon behind us - Unique with water on both sides of you. Summer sunsets are over lagoon
Fall & winter sunsets are  from your balcony - WOW!
Pelicans fly by at eye level, balcony entertainment, watch dolphins, birds, boats go by
Crystal clear emerald waters
The Pass, 3 blocks down, connects Gulf in front to Lagoon behind, great fishing, skimming, no waves
Baby Loggerhead - summer is turtle nesting season!
Beautiful and modern building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JBTeague
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Great spaces to enjoy great views!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Picked this unit based on the living spaces. My sister and I joined up with four young ones (12,9,6,2) for a long weekend getaway to the beach and this unit looked to have the most accommodating setup for us. It turned out perfect for us. The bunk beds + queen worked great for me and my older boys and she could share the King with her young ones to make for a perfect fit for all of us.

Each bedroom had its own bathroom - which was very nice. They were huge and a great place to get ready after trips to the beach!

The living room with big couch and big tv were a huge hit with our family as we were here during March Madness season and we are all big basketball fans. The dining table was perfect for board games and had enough room for all of us to sit down and eat together. The kids loved sitting at the high bar to enjoy breakfasts and we all loved that we could eat at the table and enjoy the great view of the ocean.

The unit is nicely decorated and modern with a great kitchen, excellent living quarters and hang out space.

Dana was great to communicate with and fast to respond with answers to any questions.

Some extra notes about the facility:
Pool is not heated.
No hot tub.
Fitness room is small ( 2 bikes, 2 treadmills).
It is across the road from the beach (I was confused at first and thought it was on the beach).
Beach access is a very short walk (about 3 houses down) to a public access point.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the living room/kitchen/dining area.
Liked least: Pool wasn't heated. No hot tub. Fitness room was minimal. (doesn't pertain to unit, just to the facility as a whole).
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
IL

A romantic getaway
AL
Reviewed June 3, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing