$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$142
$95
$84
$79
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$107
$97
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$50
Quality Inn(Gulf Shores)
$69
$70
All reviewsvillage hideawaycoast restaurantoff the beaten pathcatalina buildingfort morgankids activitiesmain poolice cream shopbeautiful resortthrough vrbochairs and umbrellasgreat family vacationbath condospring breakpools were niceoff seasonminute drive
Reviewed July 30, 2015

What a beautiful place - I has a Beach theme and the views are wonderful. The pools are great. On one rainy day we all went to the indoor pool and loved it. Thanks for leaving Binoculars - we were able to see the Dolphins almost every morning.
This is our 3rd trip to the Beach Club - DP6 was the best of the units we stayed at - although they are all were very nice

Room Tip: DP6 Doral Penthouse 6 had awesome views Great outdoor furniture too
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Marcy T
Spectrum_Resorts, General Manager at The Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2015

Mrs. Marcy,

Thank you for your review and for renting through Spectrum Resorts. We are glad that you loved your unit and that your kids liked The Beach Club! The Beach Club just received an award from Family Vacation Critic. Family Vacation Critic, Trip Advisors Family Travel Site, annually recognizes top family resorts and hotels. The award was based on reviews from the site’s editors and the community of family travelers. The award highlights those properties that go above and beyond and have proven themselves as places that family travelers have rated the best. To be included among Family Vacation Critic Favorites, a resort must have been personally visited by a member of Family Vacation Critic’s editorial team and have been recommended by 75% or more families who have reviewed the property; as well as having received either a four-or-five star rating. We hope that you and your family enjoyed the activities that the Spectrum Resort's Recreation Staff coordinates, which total over 1,000 annually. We hope to see you again soon and please call me directly if you and you family ever need anything.

Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

We rented C910 - 3 bedroom from VRClub. Upon arriving Sunday night, July 19, 2015 at 7:30pm, the condo was absolutely filthy and decor was from 1970's! Carpet was matted with spill stains all over. So much dust/dirt on doors it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a year. Dried food on walls and Hair on walls in showers and even in kitchen drawers!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
4  Thank esi2randy

Mr. Randy,

Thank you for your review. Catalina 910 is not managed by Spectrum Resorts and I am glad that we had a chance to talk. We also appreciate that you changed to a Spectrum managed unit and apologize for our short comings during your stay. I hope that we have turned the corner and will continue to earn your business in the future; please call me on my cell if you and your family ever need anything. Thank you again for visiting The Beach Club and choosing Spectrum Resorts.

Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

1st --- The condo we rented B1203 was GREAT!! The owner FABULOUS to work with. We were one of two couples and my daughter who rented the condo. My friend dealt with Nancy the majority of the time and she was wonderful to deal with a quick to respond, very polite, and pleasant. The condo was well stocked, decorated nicely, cleaned well and we just couldn't be happier with it.

2nd -- the Beach Club. On our second evening here, July 19, some of us were inside the condo and one was trying to get in. The code wouldn't work so we tried to open the door and found we couldn't open the door to let them in. They couldn't get in and we couldn't get out. Something finally happened where we could get the door open but then we couldn't get the door back open so we called security who got someone to come up and look at the door. Maintenance had went home for the evening so after determining that there was a problem, they called maintenance back out for the evening. It took the Maintenance guy a bit to get here...it was around 10pm but everyone responded very quickly. The man acted a little irritated that he was called, stated that there wasn't anything wrong with the Door, and my husband had to show him how the door would not unlatch....the man asked if we thought it necessary to have it fixed tonight, he could work on it in the morning, my husband explained that if there were a fire, we didn't want to be locked in with no way out, the man pointed to the front bedroom and said, "there's a window right there." I was very surprised by that response...what is someone needed to go to the hospital before morning, what if someone needed to get out before the morning, the maintenance mans attitude was very unprofessional. We said it needed to be fixed tonight so he went an got one piece and changed it out on the lock which made the door open better and then he would replace something else in the morning. The next morning another maintenance man showed up, worked on the lock some more and was very polite and apologized for any inconvenience. The grounds are well kept at the beach club, but the maintenance seems to be a little lacking, the next day one of the pool lights had came loose and was floating on top of the water....one of the pools had a lot of foamy scum on it that had to be scooped up, the lobby was dirty and wet (I know with the beach and pools it has to be hard to keep clean) and the beach club main pool....there is a grill and bar there with exercise equipment but to access that you have to pay a fee per day per how many bedrooms you have in your condo. It wasn't a big deal as we had a pool and cooked many of our meals or went to town, but I was a little surprised that this area couldn't be accessed without paying more.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank jamiern

Thank your for your review and I'm sorry that you had some lock challenges. I'm glad that Spectrum responded quickly and will coach our team member about the lock issue and hospitality needed.

When you rent through Spectrum, your daily club house access is covered in the fees as opposed to having to pay a daily fee. We hope to see you and your family again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed July 21, 2015

We stayed here with a large group that used at least 8 units. Our party had units on the 1st, 3rd, 9th, 10th, and 11th floors of the Bristol building. It would have definitely been my preference to be on the 5th floor or above for the best view. We were on the 3rd floor, and while we could see the beach, the view on this level was primarily of the pool. We didn't get the panoramic ocean perspective of the higher floors, which was quite stunning.

The units varied by owners' tastes, of course, but all had relatively similar standards and levels of maintenance. Our 3rd floor unit's sliding glass doors needed to be resealed because they fogged over in the heat of the day and obscured the view. I also didn't like the mild smokey-mildew odor in our unit, but we noticed it less and less throughout our stay. I would say our unit was the shabbiest of all units assigned to our group due to these issues, but we were pretty pleased with our stay at The Beach Club overall.

I loved that the beach was so much less crowded in Fort Morgan than on the main strip in Gulf Shores, but it was a 15 minute drive back to civilization (i.e. groceries, restaurants, attractions). This worked for us.

Room Tip: Obviously, higher floors have more stunning views
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank J L
Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

We rented the Bristol Penthouse 3 and were very disappointed! If this is a penthouse then my 3400 sq ft house is a mansion. To call this a penthouse is a gross exaggeration! It says it will sleep 8 but only has seating in the living room for 4 and seating for 6 at the dining room. The rooms were so small that only half the drawers in one of the dressers would open all the way because it was so close to the bed. The built in microwave didn't work so they had to bring in a counter top tacky one that took up too much of the already small amount of counter space. We rented this for a family gathering and had 13 family members in 2 condos and hoped this would be our gathering space but we felt like sardines. 1200 sq ft is way too small to be considered a penthouse especially for what we paid for it. We love the Beach Club and have been there several times but were not happy with this visit! I also requested a survey or review 3 times with out any help so I decided to voice my thoughts here. Not to mention there was a pair of boxers at the foot of one of the beds that didn't belong to us.

Spectrum Resorts
Beach Resort
8,027 likes

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Valerie F
Spectrum_Resorts, General Manager at The Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2015

Thank you for your review and I apologize that you did not like your unit. I sent you an email with my cell number and would like to talk with you at your convenience. Thank you.