“Fantastic place to get away”
Review of The Beach Club

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gulf Shores
The Beach Club
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Louisiana
“Fantastic place to get away”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We have gone 3 years in a row, over the 4th of July break. We stayed in the penthouse. The view of the fireworks were eye level, which is a really neat thing to see. We were in the Avalon section. There are a few down falls, which is no fault of the facilities. On Saturday everyone goes down to the pool to "save a seat" with their beach towels. We went to go for a swim... no one was at the pool and there was no place to sit! You are not supposed to save seats, but everyone does it anyway. We wanted to grill out and all the grills were taken when we went over, it would be nice if they had more grilling stations. There is a golf cart that will take you around to the different areas so you don't have to walk a far. It would be nice if they ran the carts more than every 15 minutes. The beach didn't have any oil present like it did a few years back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank cataws

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Unbelieveable hotel.. with great staff.I couldn't agree more with the amazing reviews of this place.. they are simply as amazing as the place! I love coming home to Gulg Shores and this is the only place i would stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Rooms:

Sheer brilliance! Had everything i could have wanted. 2 bedrooms each with own bath, a half bath in the hallway, full kitchen sully stocked sans food, washer and dryer i could have kissed. Do you know how awesome it is to wash your clothes on vacation. Tvs in each room and in living area. The balcony was un-Godly huge.

Came with retro video games, blankets. Pure awesome.

The hotel had a restaurant which was delicious, best hamburger to this day. Also had a store/cafeteria. The store had everything you would need and the cafeteria had some delicious gumbo.

All the restaurants in Gulf Shores and including Orange Beach were superb, best seafood ever.

I love this place the beach was awesome the only thing they needed was a beach bar.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Sweetdeesignz
Pensacola Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My husband and I stayed at The Beach Club for our 1 year anniversary and we had a wonderful time. We picked the location because it was secluded and we wanted a quite peaceful resort with a restaurant and spa. The full-service resort was important to us because we did not want to leave once we got there, even though it was only a short drive to town.
The beaches were amazing and the grounds were perfectly manicured. The room was so clean and nice, the view was spectacular and the staff was very friendly. It was so nice to stay somewhere that had everything you needed for the entire stay. The service and the food at the restaurant, Southbeach, was great and everyone was so kind. The fried green tomatoes and the fresh fish were amazing; We want to go back just to eat there. I am hoping my family will vote on us staying there this Thanksgiving. The Thanksgiving menu at the restaurant looks amazing.
My husband enjoyed a sports massage at the resorts Sirena del Sol Spa while I relaxed with a mani/pedi. I would recommend everyone going here. Since my return, we have reserved another stay there in the spring and we can't wait until then.

Room Tip: All rooms have a gulf view!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NFarris
Heflin
Reviewed November 15, 2011

My family and I stayed during October for Fall break. It was our third trip to this resort. The weather was wonderful, not to hot and not too cold, my husband enjoyed golfing right down the road and my kids enjoyed flying kites on the beach. We were here 3 nights and ate at the restaurant on property for 2 of those nights. The views from the veranda were amazing, the food was great and fresh. We will be back!

Room Tip: They have a wonderful website.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Lillian P
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Whatever you do DO NOT go to the Beach Club restaurant. We had a dinner for 12 people and it took over 30 minutes just for the drink order. It took over 90 minutes for the entrees and those who ordered hot entrees found them cold. It was just too late to send them back. The place was not even half full. We even confirmed everything a few days ahead and asked them to be certain they could handle us. This is the second time this has happened to us. Very poorly managed and the worst service I have ever gotten in a full service restaurant.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Barney F
GA
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We stayed at the Beach Club in Gulf shores. I had always gone to Panama City Beach, so I wasn't too excited about Gulf Shores, and The Beach Club Condo, after spending most of my summers at great condos in Panama city beach, but, I must say, this is the NICEST Condo I have ever stayed at. We only stayed 3 nights, but, it was such a nice place and I would no doubt recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in an upscale family condo. It has everything you need right there, including a very nice upscale resturaunt, a beach side resturaunt next to the pool, a tiki bar, several pools, several jacuzzis, some are covered, a swing, a boardwalk, a sauna in the bathrooms near the pool, shops, pizza resturaunts, cafe, and several other things. Oh, wow, this place was awesome! Read some of my reviews and you will see I am honest but I have to give this condo 5 stars. It is beautiful and I want to go back someday. The room was also nice. The bed was very comfortable and clean and we had a huge balcony overlooking the pool. The only thing that I could see even remotely wrong was it has its own private beach, so its a drive down to it from the other condos at Gulf shores. But, we got over to the main strip in 15 minutes. However, we went for the beach and condo so we didn't care! I didn't care much for the strip at Gulf shores. We went to a few shops to shop for a crab, and thats about it. We at at Lu lus and it was ok, nice atmosphere though.
The is a beautiful condo tho. I wouild def stay there again!

Room Tip: They have several different buildings, all with a different name. I think ours was catalina, but, I...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple