“Great lil place”
Review of Chocolate Corner

Chocolate Corner
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Gulf Shores
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We only had ice cream sundaes...but just looking at the huge selection of chocolates made my mouth water!

2  Thank CMGINTN
in 2 reviews
"yumm"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stopped at the chocolate corner to put together some Valentines Day gift bags and, of course, we had to sample our gifts prior to sending them out. I'll make this simple...if you love chocolate, go there, buy some chocolates, enjoy.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Sometimes you can get goodies fresh from the oven here. Delicious!
On one visit, they custom made a treat for me because I was craving it. This place is great!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I read some reviews on Trip Advisor and I added it to my list of places to try. We stumbled across it on the way in to our rental one day and I must say it was delish! The White Chocolate Key Lime Candy was AWESOME!!! And don't forget to try the Dark Chocolate Almond Bark....oh my!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

My wife and stopped in for something chocolate after dinner on way back out to condo on Fort Morgan. Lots of chocolate and fudge, we bought some of the chocolate dipped pretzels and oreos. They were really good and fresh. The young lady working the counter was very friendly and helpful. One of the places you need to stop at while staying in the Gulf Shores area.