“Awesome Breakfast!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here several times over the years but it's always the breakfast for me. Atmosphere is neat and the service is always fast and friendly. Coffee always hot and fresh and love the huge farmers omelet. I give em 3 out of 5 forks. Check em out!

There are newer reviews for Tacky Jacks Gulf Shores

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am always on the lookout for waterfront dining whenever I'm in a beach town and this location of Tacky Jack's is right on the canal, with lots of boats coming and going, so it's dinner and a show. My mimosa was just the thing to start off the day, and I had a great grilled shrimp salad with excellent dressing and watched all the activity on the marina. Our waitress was Joy and she was as welcoming as though we were already friends. Excellent meal, great time.

1  Thank prestonjack41
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Based on other reviews I expected more. The fish tacos were pretty good. The fish poboy was ok but kind of plain. The crawfish poboy had a good amount of crawfish. The fries were nicely seasoned. The service was slow and the room was noisy given that it was early and not crowded.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Nice place, good food, the shrimp platter was excellent and so was the cheeseburger and fried pickles.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Great items on the menu to choose from and tge service was outstanding. We will most definitely be back on our next visit ti Gulf Shores.

1  Thank mattiscool