“A Definate Go To!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Definate Go To!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We visited the Pier two times while on vacation at Gulf Shores. It was so interesting to watch the fisherman and see what they were pulling in. Say guys catching sharks (and letting them go), big fish, little fish, cleaning fish and answering all the questions we had. The homemade ice cream they sell when you enter the Pier was great! A very relaxing place to stroll and enjoy the sunset.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for hours. It was extremely entertaining! We watched people bring in different kinds of fish, one after the other. We went around 5pm,they told us that was when the fish bite.

1 Thank lovesbeachlife
Saint Joseph, Missouri
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Short Outing”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The pier was very cool. The kids loved it! Cost $3 for adults to walk out. We saw many people catching fish & pelicans waiting for someone to toss them something. Worth the trip!

Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome Fishing”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed close to the pier and I was able to fish 3-4 days of our vacation. I ended up catching two large red fish, a spanish mackarel, flounders, and a few other smaller fish. It was only $8 to fish per day and it was alot of fun. Many of the locals were helpful and gave great advice on bait, fishing, etc.
I woudl highly recommend this as an activity while staying in Gulf Shores.

2 Thank michaelmac
Atlanta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“"Great family fun"”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I took our two grandchildren ages 8 and 3. They were very excited . My granddaughter caught her first fish. I enjoyed watching others fish. It was nice and convenient that you could rent your pole. I would recommend experience even if you are not an avid fisherman.

1 Thank Detrie13_13