“terrible service”

Gulf Shores, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“terrible service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am going to make a long story short...The employee did not want to assist us...he was just unhappy...1st tried to tell me they don't make two piece dive suits (WRONG!!!), 2nd we left our equipment to be serviced 1 month ago (tank) and ordered a regulator and still have not heard from them, 3rd, we wanted a new regulator and the guy tried to sell us a fancy, expensive one they had in the store and I suggested he order the one we wanted..he did, ONE month ago and they haven't called to let us know it is in. Went went in about a 2-3 weeks ago and the regulator wasn't in, nor was the equipment serviced . My husband stopped by this morning and today they are servicing his tank and his regulator is in. Sorry but this is horrible service!!!! One more thing, my husband purchased a dive computer ($450) and couldn't see it well in the dark, and it was hard to use, so we brought it back and the same jerk told us we took the film off the lens, which we did not do!!!! We did not remove anything. I wouldn't go diving with these people for fear of my life!!!

Visited March 2014
8 Thank Sarahkyla

Biloxi, Mississippi
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Had to dive The Lulu”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Great Dive and Crew , the ship already has life on it even tho it was sank May 26, 2013 , it is in approximately 115 feet of water, 23 miles offshore .it is a steel-hulled cargo ship that is 217 feet long, Beam: 39 feet,Profile: 57 feet, four top decks definitely one I will do again
so get off the path it is Adventure Bums Approved

Visited July 2013
2 Thank adventurebums
Augusta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In Shop Customer Help.”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I Was In The Shop On November 26 2013 And Bought A Light Which Was Not Working. Took The Light Apart And No Inside Parts For Batteries. I Live In Ga. And I'm Not Real Pleased.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank zredman
Gulfport, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Amazing staff!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We dove the “Lulu” and the Navy tugboat with Down Under on October 26, 2013. Everyone from the boat Captain to the DM’s was very helpful and professional. The boat was clean, and our rental tanks were at the boat waiting for us when we got there. I will be diving with these guys again!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank alanjacoby
New Orleans, Louisiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great dive charter”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I dive with down under several times a year they have the best boat to dive off of and a great staff. I highly recommend booking a trip with this company.

Visited May 2013