“Great option for dining at home.”

Gulf Shores Seafood
Ranked #8 of 161 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: We're your #1 seafood solution for both local "meals to go" and "pack and travel" fresh seafood. Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market is your one stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family's seafood feast. Offering Crawfish - Shrimp - Crab Legs - Lobster Tails - Fish - Oysters - Premium Steaks, and much more.
clayton, ga
“Great option for dining at home.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

One of the best things we did on our recent trip to Gulf Shores was the shrimp boil for 2. While staying in our RV at Gulf State Park, we were tired of dining out every night so I stopped in and picked up the shrimp boil which comes with a pound of fresh shrimp, corn and new potatoes. I chose the medium spice but wished I would have went full on Cajun. We added a pound of shrimp to the order and were surprised that we finished it all but were completely stuffed. Just sitting outside the RV as the sun was setting enjoying a simple meal was something I will definitely repeat when we come back to Gulf Shores.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank ugavet

Houston, Texas
“WOW”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

you have to try this place, Not the largest shrimp around but fresh,,,,,,Good location, went there after the Rains and flooding, but the peeps were good and friendly

• Visited August 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Awesome selection!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Call in advance and ask when their gumbo will be fresh. Then run down and stock up. They make their own gumbo and it is made with high quality seafood. It is really hard to beat. But it doesn't stop there. If you get shrimp, they will cook it for you with whatever spices you prefer (Go Cajun!!). You will nod as you drive by, showing them the respect they deserve for the best wholesale seafood in town. You will never go wrong!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank BeachLoverA1A
Alabama
“Exactly what you want in LOCAL seafood market!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I have done a lot of business with them this past summer and they always do a great job. I would buy about 140lbs of crawfish to cook at the hotel I manage (Holiday Inn Express in Orange Beach) and they go out of there way to help it easier to me. The crawfish I got was always LIVE and looked good without alot of mud or debris, A+++. I have also purchased shrimp for my wife and I and they are awesome as well. This is THE seafood market to but from when you're here on vacation, the are the fresh seafood pros!!!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Holeinone1
Shawano, WI
“Gave me the wrong size shrimp”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I made the mistake of telling them I was from WI while ordering over the phone. I paid for 3 lbs of royal reds and 2 lbs of crab. The shrimp were smaller. We eat a lot of shrimp and these were not royal reds. The food comes in small plastic bags and I didn't realize the size til we got to our beach house 40 min away. The crab was good but even the small shrimp was ok. $70+ and it wasn't worth it.

• Visited August 2013