“Exactly what you want in LOCAL seafood market!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gulf Shores Seafood
Ranked #17 of 152 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We're your #1 seafood solution for both local "meals to go" and "pack and travel" fresh seafood. Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market is your one stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family's seafood feast. Offering Crawfish - Shrimp - Crab Legs - Lobster Tails - Fish - Oysters - Premium Steaks, and much more.
Alabama
“Exactly what you want in LOCAL seafood market!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I have done a lot of business with them this past summer and they always do a great job. I would buy about 140lbs of crawfish to cook at the hotel I manage (Holiday Inn Express in Orange Beach) and they go out of there way to help it easier to me. The crawfish I got was always LIVE and looked good without alot of mud or debris, A+++. I have also purchased shrimp for my wife and I and they are awesome as well. This is THE seafood market to but from when you're here on vacation, the are the fresh seafood pros!!!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Holeinone1

Shawano, WI
“Gave me the wrong size shrimp”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I made the mistake of telling them I was from WI while ordering over the phone. I paid for 3 lbs of royal reds and 2 lbs of crab. The shrimp were smaller. We eat a lot of shrimp and these were not royal reds. The food comes in small plastic bags and I didn't realize the size til we got to our beach house 40 min away. The crab was good but even the small shrimp was ok. $70+ and it wasn't worth it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SandraHC
Montgomery, Texas, United States
“Very Fresh Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great find - very good experience, If you want fresh shrimp and fish this the place. We picked up fish and shrimp here 2 nights on our vacation - they were very nice to work with and we will be back on our future visits to Gulf Shores.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Wonderful shrimp boil cooked to your order for take- out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

When your vacation group becomes too large for a restaurant, you can't beat bringing the restaurant back to your condo! We've visited Gulf Shores Seafood when on vacation over the last 38 years and we love to take a selection of their frozen seafood back home with us when we leave the beach.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Clarks4mom
Franklin, Tennessee
“Watch these guys closely”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We used TA as guide to choose GS Seafood for a simple pound of steamed shrimp. Got them home and were surprised that only about half were the size we paid for - the others were next size down. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice isn't going to happen. On top of the size problem, one turned out to be rotten. THAT was a first. Product from S&S around the corner was superior.

• Visited November 2012