“Asian fusion” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aji Sai

Aji Sai
Ranked #48 of 152 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Fort Payne, Alabama
“Asian fusion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Thai seafood hot pot with yellow curry was amazing. Hubby had Happy-Four which was pretty good, daughter had the absolute best sweet n sour chicken I've ever tasted. Nice atmosphere, will definately be a regular for us when we are in Gulf Shores. Two (american un-sweet) teas, a sprite, and the three entrees $56.00.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank adistlefink

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I popped in here one day with my Mother in Law, and we were immediately in love with the decor and atmosphere. We were so happy that it's not a buffet! They have a great menu and we tried several dishes. The prices are reasonable and you get a lot of food for your money. The plates are huge. The food is presented very well, and tastes better than any other Asian restaurant I've been to. We went for lunch on a Wednesday and there were 3 other occupied tables, so I don t know how crowded it would be on the weekends or at night, but will find out soon as I can't wait to take the hubby here! He's not fond of this type of food, but I know he will love it here. The food is fresh and not too salty like a lot of similar places.

• Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“it was ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

For somewhere rated the best sushi and hibachi in Gulf shores, i was not impressed. It was decent, but very pricy. Maybe I am spoiled in Texas, but the food was just not that great. Sushi was good, fresh, but lacked flavor.

Visited June 2012
Mc Calla, Alabama
“hot and sour soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

OMG!!! it was out of this world. My daughter and I are going next week just to get the Hot and Sour soup and the Egg Rolls..Oh so good! And the people there are so nice. And oh btw they make their own soup

Visited October 2011
2 Thank shsalter2
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Quick, Easy and Super Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

My family and I eat here all the time. The Suishi is great and I have many other favorites. The hot and sour soup is delish. My favorite lunch is the Salmon Bento Box. Lots of food for the money. Once you eat here you'll keep coming back. The healthy menu also has some good choices.

• Visited March 2012