“Hot diggity!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Minnesota
“Hot diggity!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This place is pretty simple..good food, friendly atmosphere, good value.. Just plain nice. We've been many times and it's always good. The owner is always there and remembers you from year to year.

• Visited January 2013

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Hot dogs anyone?”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I don't care for hot dogs except from here! These are all beef and great tasting. My personal favorite is the "slawdog".

Visited November 2012
Perdido Key, Florida
“Darn Good and Affordable Lunch”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I ate lunch at the grill last Wednesday. I had the New York Dog. My wife had the Philly Cheese Steak. We both had fries. My dog was very good, with a lot of toppings and the dog was cooked perfectly. My wife's sandwich was good, but the hot dog was better- and cheaper! The fries were shoestring style and done right. Other then us, there were locals eating there. Oh, it IS a "hole in the wall" place in a small strip mall. We will return on our next trip. If you go, try the New York Dog- it's darn good!

• Visited October 2012
“Great lunch or breakfast”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is a great lunch place. People think it is about hot dogs but it is so much more. Great Philly Cheese, hamburgers,and sweet potato fries. They even have a fried bologna sandwich. Locally owned and the owner is on site most of the time. You can't beat it for breakfast.

• Visited July 2012
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“A Dog House you'll want to be in...”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I love that this place is family owned/operated and not a chain. They offer a variety of "Dogs" and burgers too. I LOVE their Chicago Dog complete with poppyseed bun & sports peppers. Their fries are crispy and good. This is good place to satisfy a craving for a dog. Not a plain boring ole hot dog but a special make your day dog!

Visited February 2012