“Not suitable for six”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of San Carlos 1404

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Traveldad...
“Not suitable for six”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Overall our experience was satisfactory.
The unit was clean and well decorated. Furnishings were of good quality though they do show wear and tear. Leather chairs were old.
We have three young adult sons and daughter. this unit though advertises to accommodate six, was not adequate for five. one of my sons had to sleep in one of the sofa-daybed which was not a big deal for few days (could not have done for any longer than 3 nights)
The mattresses were too soft for our like and the sofa bed was awful. We really didn't ask for the mattress to be changed as we just stayed for few days.
The pool is deceivingly small. Appropriate for young children but not for adults.
The beach is fantastic and the building was well kept.
I think we will return but choose a larger unit

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Germantown
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Northport Alabama
Reviewed May 20, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

GA
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing