“Great Breakfast...”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great Breakfast...”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I arrived around 7:30 am and there was only one other person here. I was seated immediately and got my drink order. The waitress immediately informed me that they were out of Pancakes, sausage, biscuits / gravy, and Orange juice until their truck arrived ( must have been a busy Mother's Day!) This is the sole reason for my overall 4 star rating because they were out of so many things. Lucky for me, I didn't want any of those items, so it didn't affect me too much, but they should have bought a few fill in groceries in order to serve their menu items. The young couple that came in after me with a child probably would have likes it a lot better!

I placed an order for the Farmer's omelet and was allowed to substitute bacon in place of the ham. It arrived quickly and was excellent!

The waitress ( possibly the owner?) was very friendly and was on top of my refills on the coffee.

I am not sure how lunch and dinner are, but if you are a breakfast person like I am, this fits the bill well if you are in the West Beach area.

• Visited May 2013

Alabama
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Ate a great breakfast here with my family. The most reasonably priced breakfast in the area. Will definitely come back on our next trip!

Visited May 2013
Petal, Mississippi
“Amazing food at an unbelievable price”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We had trouble finding a good breakfast spot and had driven around for about thirty minutes and found this little gem. We got poinsettia drinks as a recommendation from the waiter and we decided to order three things and split it between the two of us. The prices were so cheap we figured the food must be small. We got the west beach breakfast which and with the best home style has browns bacon eggs toast. I got a burrito number three I think with sausage and peppers and pepper jack cheese and eggs with salsa and sour cream. We also decided to try the ham sliders. The food was huge!!! Buscuit sized sliders, forearm sized burrito and a huge breakfast plate with coffee, water, and four champagne drinks for less than thir ty!!! The waiter guy was so nice and chit chatted with us a little. We sat outside and enjoyed the breeze

1 Thank Meralexpierce
Cornelia, Georgia
“What happened to this place?”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My family and I have eaten here several times in the past and always loved the location, food, and service. Unfortunately, things have changed since we ate here last summer. We went here during spring break in April 2013. The food was still very good; however, the service was completely unacceptable. We were seated quickly. We had to wait several minutes before anyone came to ask for our drink orders. This was not a big deal as the place was very busy, so that was totally understandable. Finally, a waitress came over to our table and said she was very busy and would be back soon to take our order. Again, that was understandable. She finally came back to take our drink orders and because we had been sitting there for awhile, we knew what we wanted to order and placed our order. Eventually, she brought us our drinks. She never came back to do drink refills. Someone from the kitchen brought our food. We asked for drink refills for that person, but we did not get any. We finally asked someone at the bar if he'd get us some drink refills. Our waitress came to our table shortly after our food came out and told us that she'd been working all day long and was tired and wanted to go home. She asked us to go ahead and pay our bill but that she'd be sure to get someone to cover our table and take good care of us while we were there. We should not have agreed. She took our money AND all of our change and left. She did not bring our change back and nobody else even looked our way the rest of the time that we sat there much less brought us refills or extra napkins that we needed or anything. While we always tip well, we had no intention of leaving the amount of money that was left over much less the amount of money that was left due to the poor service we had received. We were very upset about the whole situation. I do have to say that the manager on duty did try to make it right and seemed upset when we told him what had happened. He gave us a certificate for two free entrees if we would come back another time during the week we were there; however, after this ordeal, we did not want to go back. We were very upset by this experience as this used to be one of our favorite places to go when in Gulf Shores.

Evansville, Indiana
“Sweet hide away”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Good food, good service great prices. Very friendly staff. I recommend the breakfast burrito and their hash browns

1 Thank Zai L