“Delicious Seafood and Friendly Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nolan's Restaurant and Lounge

Nolan's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #38 of 152 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Nolan's has been serving the Alabama Gulf Coast for over 25 years. We offer fresh hand cut steaks, fresh local seafood, mediterranean dishes and LIVE ENETERTAINMENT six nights week. We have a beautiful Private Dining Room that can accomodate parties of up to 60 guets. Perfect for Rehearsal Dinners, Receptions, Reunions, Office Parties or any other social events. You may also enjoy dining on our beautiful screened in patio, overlooking the lagoon! We are open Monday - Saturday 5pm - until. Live Music begins nightly at 7:30. We look forward to serving you and your guests.
Birmingham
“Delicious Seafood and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were visiting Gulf Shores, AL for a few days with friends and they recommended Nolan's as one of their favorite dining locations. We see why!
Lovely atmosphere in the dining room. Our waitress, Sherri was both pleasant and helpful. I had the Greek Grouper, which was delicious. My wife was not as hungry and chose the Grouper Finger appetizer. (I tasted her Grouper fingers, which may have been even better than my dinner!!)
As we were leaving, we stopped and listened to the excellent band in the lounge for a few minutes. Recommend this restaurant when you are in Gulf Shores. We will certainly return soon.

1 Thank Hoosierdaddy0402

Charlottesville, Virginia
“WOW! WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

There were 8 of us that were in town from all over and we ate our first dinner at Nolan's. We proceeded to eat 4 of the next 7 dinners here too! Between those visits with 8 people, I bet I tried most items on the menu. I ordered the following and can tell you that each is AMAZING.

APPS: the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Gene's Grouper Fingers, Baked Oysters Rockefeller
ENTREES: Steer Butt Steak, The Whaler, Filet Mignon (All with lump crab).

I have eaten all over the world and this is truly one of my favorite places... Oh, and by the way, the staff is wonderful and the service is fantastic!!

3 Thank KGREENW7
Mandeville, Louisiana
“Incredible Food, Excellent Service & Fun..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were visiting Gulf Shores, AL for a few days, and on our last night wanted a great meal. Went to Nolan's again this trip, and they did not disappoint one bit. Top notch service & incredible food. I have been searching for at least 4 months for a great steak, and finally found it here at Nolan's. As a restaurant owner myself, I have found that others are compromising their quality and not their price instead of charging properly for a great product. It comes down to raising your prices & providing an excellent product. Nolan's did this for us. Yes they are not cheap, but neither is their food. You pay for what you get, and we got Quality without compromise. That's my motto for our restaurant, Coscino's Italian Grill, and it's good to find another restaurant doing that in their restaurant. Thanks for a great meal & service. See you on our next trip to Gulf Shores.

4 Thank Jamie C
Jackson, Mississippi, USA
“Great food, fun evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

The food is always great and the service is wonderful at Nolen's! After dinner, we love to head over to the lounge area and listen to the tunes of Midnight Confessions, while dancing the night away!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Gail C
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Cold Food, Arogant Waitress”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I visited Nolan's with a group of women in Sep 2013. The dining experience started off well but rapidly declined. Second round of drinks took foever or didn't get there. The waitresshad a "don't ask me---I don't care" attitude. Our order was brought in stages. If you ordered dressing on the side, by the time the dressing got there your salad was wilted or you entre was being delivered. Prime rib tasted like a boring roast, no flavor and it was rare and my slice was full of fat. I didn't complain because by this time I felt "Stephanie" would make me wear it. By the time I received my vegetables and the horseradish, not only were the vegetables cold, my whole meal was cold. When I spoke to the owner, she was not only condescending she did everything but say "to bad so sad
Nolan's has been added to my black list and if I do return to Gulf Shores, I will eat at the Hangout or Lulu's. As for Prime Rib--go where you know it is good like The House of Prime Rib in San Francisco. Looks are deceiving and Nolan's is a great example.

• Visited September 2013