“Great choice in Gulf Shores!”

Nolan's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #35 of 156 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Nolan's has been serving the Alabama Gulf Coast for over 25 years. We offer fresh hand cut steaks, fresh local seafood, mediterranean dishes and LIVE ENETERTAINMENT six nights week. We have a beautiful Private Dining Room that can accomodate parties of up to 60 guets. Perfect for Rehearsal Dinners, Receptions, Reunions, Office Parties or any other social events. You may also enjoy dining on our beautiful screened in patio, overlooking the lagoon! We are open Monday - Saturday 5pm - until. Live Music begins nightly at 7:30. We look forward to serving you and your guests.
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great choice in Gulf Shores!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family went to Nolan's over the Memorial Day weekend! Although they were quite busy, we only had a twenty minute wait that was well worth it! Their house salad it quite yummy with a bit of lemony tang. My 14 year old daughter enjoyed the Chicken Parmigiana with a Caesar salad. My son and I had the grilled grouper with a side of Fettucini Alfredo. I added the lump crab meat with lemon butter to my fish. I was pleased to see that they gave a good amount of crab meat with the grouper. Quite good! Finally, my eight year old daughter did not see anything on the kid's menu that she liked, so the waitress suggested a side order of Fettucini Alfredo - perfect! We will go back again!

1 Thank Kristin T

“Great Patio dining”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I recently attended a wine pairing dinner on Nolans new outdoor dining patio. The food and wine was great as usual, but to eat on the more casual outdoor patio was awesome. There is something about being at the beach and eating outside that just goes together. cant wait to do it again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Patrick D
Birmingham, Alabama
“Excellent restaurant. Hiding in plain sight”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is one of those places that is hiding in plain sight.

It's more upscale than most beach restaurants, but reasonable, casual attire is fine.

We went on Sunday evening, Memorial Day weekend. With NO wait time, it was great.

The staff was friendly and helpful, our meals were delivered hot and on time.

I had a filet & baked potato. It's been a long time since I've had a steak delivered on a proper hot-plate like this was. Kept the steak nice and hot throughout instead of going cold. Was cooked excellent; easily the best I've had in a long time.

My wife had mahimahi I believe, I'm bad about forgetting exactly what she had, but it was a grilled fish and certainly looked excellent. She enjoyed it.

Pricing was the same as everywhere else we've eaten in the area. Which in relative terms, makes Nolan's a bargain for the quality of food and service they offer.

We will certainly be back.

1 Thank mblgjr
tennessee
“Great Steak!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

First time vacationing in Gulf Shores. Husband wanted steak instead of seafood and I found Nolans on TripAdvisor. He said it was the best steak he has had in a long time. I had trigger fish and it was excellent. Service very good. Very nice change from the typical tourist hangouts.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank jfhtn
Ft. Morgan
“great restaurant”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Vacationing in gulf shores for the first time. Read the reviews on trip advisor and was not disappointed. Great food. Will come nolans again.

1 Thank William B