“Beautiful condo!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa and large Flat Screen TV
Dining table has pull out leaf on each side and seats 6 people. Note the gorgeous new cobalt blue tile, quartz countertops, cabinets with dolphin pulls, dishwasher.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa and large Flat Screen TV
Dining table has pull out leaf on each side and seats 6 people.
Beach motif everywhere!
Note beautiful tile with marlin mural in bath tub/shower.  It looks like the gulf water!
Note beautiful new bead board ceiling with recessed canned lighting that can be dimmed.
Ahhh...beautiful sunsets await you!
Bedroom area with mirrors everywhere to bring the outside view of water, sky and sand inside!
1 of 6 outdoor pools which you can use.  Note the gorgeous view of Gulf of Mexico just beyond chairs
1 of 6 outdoor pools you can use with outdoor restrooms.  Shaded area for those who prefer shade.
1 of 6 outdoor pools you can use.  Note gorgeous view of Gulf of Mexico just beyond chairs
1 of 2 outdoor hot tubs you can use.  Property also has indoor hot tubs you can use & an indoor pool
1 of 2 outdoor hot tubs.  New grass was recently planted & is now lush green.
Volleyball anyone?
New putt putt green for those who need practice.  Kiva Dunes Golf Course is right next door!
Swings everywhere!  Also, 1 of 8 tennis courts on property.
Picnic tables and grills cover this resort with great views of Gulf of Mexico just steps from pools
Does it get any better than this?  This beach is steps from condo and visible from balcony & inside!
This rainbow picture was taken from the balcony of this condo.
Another gorgeous sunset view on the water just steps from condo.
Your sunset views are majestic!
Sunset view of Gulf of Mexico from inside the onsite restaurant called, 'Sassy Bass'.
Perfection!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LAHoosier
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“Beautiful condo!”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We found this condo after looking for quite a while online. It's beautiful and you can tell it was just recently remodeled. The location was perfect, and lies just a short drive to the main strip in Gulf Shores. Kelly was very nice to work with, and made sure everything was just right for us to enjoy our four-day stay. The room is on the first floor and looks directly at the Gulf. We had three adults staying here, and although it was studio-sized, we all fit and slept comfortably. Highly recommend staying here for a quiet getaway!

Jul 2, 2017
Kevin and his family are super nice people to host! They took excellent care of my condo and loved on it as if it were their own. They are the epitome of great guests! I would definitely love to host them again, in a heartbeat!
Brandee T
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Kelly was amazing making sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. The kitchen was fully stocked with every appliance you need to cook a great meal, the condo was decorated nicely and very cozy! The beach front view was so relaxing and the bed and sofa were so comfy! Great price with no issues, highly recommend this condo!

Jul 3, 2017
Brandee was a great guest! She took excellent care of the condo and left it in great shape when she left. I would love to host her as a guest anytime and I highly recommend her as a guest to other hosts.
Amber M
“Beautiful Beachy Views!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed here over my birthday week! Such a beautifully and intracatley decorated condo!! The view is absolute perfection, with the ocean and beach directly in view from the windows and patio. The decor is top notch here, very lovely! The overall space is well designed and so comfortable for visitors. I can't say enough great and positive things, I highly recommend that you stay here on your next beach vacation!!

Jun 22, 2017
Thank you, Amber, for such kind words about my condo! It was such a pleasure having you celebrate your birthday with me! I hope you come back very soon!
Bryson A
American Fork, Utah
“Great to Work With”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We booked this condo and Airbnb. The ower instantly called us after booking and could not have been more helpful and hospitable. Unfortunately, on our way down the area was hit by a tropical storm. Obviously no ones fault, but the owner was fully within her right to keep the money. When we contacted her her biggest concern was that we have a great vacation and graciously canceled our reservation and refunded our money. I could not have asked for a better host and would gladly book with her again!

Your age range 35-49
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you, Bryson! It was such a pleasure getting to speak with you and hearing your excitement about your vacation before the storm hit. I just wish the weather had cooperated for your family and you. I hope you will consider staying with me in the future as I love to host good people! Thank you for considering my condo and me!
Ashley F
“Nice”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Nice place its a way out from town. Kelly is a great nice lady that has this condo. Very beautiful inside

Jun 22, 2017
Thank you, Ashley! I would love to host your family and you again! Come back soon!
David D
“Awesome place...amazingly updated!”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Stayed at the Plantation before and this is one amazing condo..View-the best...condition of condo-fantastic!...highly recommended....Kelly was helpful with all aspects of the stay.

Jun 15, 2017
Thank you, David, for your kind words about my beach front condo! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I welcome you back anytime! You are the type of guest I LOVE to host! Thank you, again!
Jayne M
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Heavenly Beach Bliss”
Reviewed June 9, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I am so happy to write a review about this Jewel of a place! Once I entered the condo I was delightfully impressed with the beautiful kitchen. The beautiful ocean blue tile against the white quartz countertops is stunning. The kitchen was nicely stocked with everything needed to cook up a nice meal.

It only gets better! Beyond the kitchen is the living and bedding area. First, I have to say that the Gulf Front View blew me away! You have the beautiful blue ocean and white sandy beaches from every angle of the windows, kitchen and living area. I felt as though I was on a Luxury Cruise Ship! The living area is decorated in such a beautiful nautical theme. The bed is very comfortable and the bathroom shower is stunning!

Thank you, for sharing your beautiful SS Island Girl with us! I am so excited to have this place to look forward to for all of my future beach trips!

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you so much, Jayne, for your kind words about my condo! I am so happy and pleased that it met and exceeded all your expectations! I am blessed and honored to have you as a guest and look forward to hosting you and your lovely family in the future. My best to you and yours!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing