“Great house and location”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Guylande Pass

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MoJulie
Mo
“Great house and location”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

This was an awesome house....5 siblings and spouses. All had own bedroom and bath. (One bath was in the hall...not a problem.) Beautiful view and right on the beach. What more could you want. The kitchen was well stocked except for a few items.....no bbq brush and a few of the toilets were sluggish and no plunger.
The kitchen table was great for all 10 to eat, also there was another table for 4 which was a great place to play games, keep phones, tablets, cameras etc.
A second refrigerator and a seperate ice maker under the microwave.
A few things we brought were dishwasher soap,trashbags,paper towels etc.
Close to groceries and good eating and clubbing. One great place was Nolan's, great food and entertainment.....the band Midnight Confessions plays Tues-Sat. Also LuLu's and Florabama were close.
Would we stay again........yes.....wonderful house...did not want to leave.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Georgia

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
May 8, 2013
We are so excited to hear about your trip to the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at "Guylande Pass" and with Kaiser Realty. We look forward to seeing you again along our sugar white sand beaches.
We encourage you to visit us online at www.KaiserRealty.com or call us at (800) 225-4853 for help with any of your future vacation needs.
We look forward to serving you and your family again soon!
Kaiser Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals Management
Alabama
Reviewed April 24, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
MS
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;