“Delicious!!!!!!”

Sassy Bass Island Grill
Ranked #5 of 157 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Description: Sassy Bass Island Grill You will find the “Best of the Best” tropical recipes served in the most relaxing atmosphere. Only the finest and freshest ingredients are combined with our renowned creativity to prepare the most delicious, classic favorites, tropical specialties and adventurous choices. We believe in serving the most full flavor selections possible and rely on our home made cooking methods. Our team works from the early morning hours and prepares everything from scratch. The menu features fresh squeezed juices, homemade donuts, seasonal salads, conch patties, fried red tomatoes, paella, just caught fish and Gulf seafood, hand cut steaks, and the mouthwatering local oysters on the half shell. True uniqueness not only lies in the innovative open design kitchen layout, but in the pursuit of tantalizing flavors inviting good times you can count on and afford every day. Come experience “the original taste of island cuisine” that was created right here in Paradise.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We had a hard time finding the Sassy Bass but it was absolutely worth the hunt !! The view is awesome, the service was excellent both times (thanks Alicia) and the food was excellent! I’m on a restricted diet and I was excited to have healthy options on the menu. I had the daily catch grilled with the best squash ever and green beans! My mom had the bowl and said the rice was perfect! If your in the area this is a MUST!

1  Thank T7952CZcatherinew
Write a reviewReviews (215)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We had a great lunch today at the Sassy Bass Island Grill. The food was excellent - they even cooked my dad’s tuna steak without any question to his specification of “done” rather than the preferred less done manner for tuna steak! Our server, Alicia, was outstanding and super accommodating! We will definitely make the effort to eat here again!! Well worth driving out the Ft Morgan road If you’re staying in town.

1  Thank 801susanu
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Best fish we have had in a while, and plenty of it, very good.
Alicia took good care of us, Thanks.We will be back.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I told my server I was hungry, Alicia, my server, recommended the fried/blackened shrimp. Very good, excellent cole slaw. After my drink, my meal and my service you got a repeat customer. Kudos to Alicia. She was very helpful.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Alicia was fabulous and fun. We enjoyed a quick appetizer and a drink.
Smaller than the other two Sassys in the area, but very convenient for Plantation dwellers and visitors who want to stay by the beach to eat. We had the crab cake and fried tomatoes - delicious! May be hard to find, as you have to go through the building and then out and around back to get in.