“Awesome Stay”

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Savannah, Georgia
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was in Gulf Shores on business for the week. This was my first time at a Staybridge Suites, but certainly not my last. The hotel exceeded my expectations with everything they provided. The rooms were huge, clean, and comfortable. The food and daily happy hour was great. In addition, the hotel staff's customer service was fantastic. I will definitely stay here again with out a doubt. Thanks again Staybridge.

2 Thank Matt H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Ohio
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I would like to Thank the staff at the Staybridge Gulf Shores, AL !! Very clean / professional & I will stay there again.........

The food and happy hour went over well with our entire group ! I was very surprised how nice and large the rooms were !

A+ stay for sure !

Respectfully,

Cliff

1 Thank Cliff M
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've stayed at this location several times, and have nothing but great things to say about the quality of staff as well as the cleanliness of the hotel. The food is amazing and the rooms have always been clean and enjoyable. Thanks for never letting me down Staybridge! Damon R.

1 Thank doc68au1
birmingham
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great hotel, Friendly Staff - would stay again. I like the nice happy hour drinks and food that was put out each night of my stay. The staff went out of the way to may sure everyone was taken care of each day. The rooms were very clean and nice.

1 Thank 310laurie
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I just finished up a meeting with my company over the week and had an awesome stay at this hotel. Most importantly everyone working here is super nice and helpful. The hotel is really clean and has really comfortable beds. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is planning on staying in the Gulf Shores area. You will not be disappointed! You will get 5 star treatment.

David R.

1 Thank David R
West Chester, Ohio
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I recently sayed at Staybridge Suites for an initial sales training experience for my new job with mediStat. I was very impressed with the quality of service that your hotel provided me the entire week I was there. Your staff was very friendly and helpful in every way that I needed them to be.

The rooms were clean and the sevice was great.The food and beverage that the hotel provided at the end of a long day was very nice. the last thing you want to do after a long day is worry about where to go eat.

I would recommend this hotel and will definately stay here again.

John Schneider
mediStat

1 Thank Johnpp S
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is my second stay here and both have been very pleasant stays. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the shower works well with plenty of water pressure. That isn't always the case when I travel. The staff has been very efficient as well as extremely friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area. I didn't comment on the room service or the spa because I had no need for either.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor and the room closest to the elevator on the west side. It was very quiet with...