“"The Best"”

Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband and I have traveled all over the world several times; never has an accomadation been as outstanding as Staybridge in Gulf Shores. The suite was exceptional, the friendly atmosphere wonderful and a breakfast buffet to rival any in the world. I truly did not want to leave. Even our Sheepdog was treated royally. THANKS

Room Tip: Corner suites are convenient and roomy (my husband uses a cane).
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia E

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Morning Breakfast, Great Staff, Complimentary Wine and Beer + family dinner from Tuesday to Friday, in a safe location with plenty of parking. Is the place to schedule each of your nights when you decide to go Orange Beach, Ft Morgan or Gulf Shores >> Thanks Angel

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is the second time that I have stayed at this location with my golfing groupies from all over the map. Each time it's been when Alabama has played LSU. The accommodations are super comfortable, the location is close/convenient to everywhere, easy to get to and leave from to get to where your going. They made us feel like we were their only customers in-like forever. I now always look forward each year to our groups return visit with my new lodging extended family. Thank-you is never enough!

Billy Bob
Southeast Golf Events
Nashville Based Meet-Up Group

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have a large golf group that stays each year, and the staff and accomadations could not be better. Breakfast is handled very well, even with our large group all getting downstairs at the same time. Friendly people, comfortable beds.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank GolfQueen26
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is, by far, the most accomodating and guest friendly place to stay. The staff is always on hand and very helpful to ensure you have the best stay ever. I would select this hotel over many that I have stayed in throughout the United States.

Room Tip: Absolutely great hot breakfast.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is my second trip to this property and the consistent service and acomodating staff are the best! These folks are genuine and the staff will do anything to assist in your stay. The property is extremely clean and has a very home-like atmosphere. It has an excellent gym with new equipment, a great breakfast and happy hour too! I look forward to my next visit at this property.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel for our golf outing for three years and plan to return again next year. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure that our group has an enjoyable stay. The rooms are well equiped and the beds and pillows are very comfortable. The full hot breakfasts are the best that I have experienced. They even opened the breakfast area early one day so that we could make a early tee time. The amenities are excellent including an enjoyable welcome gathering one evening. They also have an excellent choice of room types. I would put this hotel at the top of my list when staying in the Gulf Shores area and highly recommend it to everyone.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gulf Shores
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores
#1 of 25 in Gulf Shores
Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach
Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach

Been to Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores? Share your experiences!