other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

traciegif...
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Huge Disappointment”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Sea n Suds runs a valet parking service out of the Boardwalk Parking Lot. Their customers are treated with more courtesy than the occupants of this condo. The condo itself was filthy. The shower curtain and liner are covered with mildew. The curtain rod in one bedroom is coated with dirt and grime. We went out and bought cleaner and a mop to mop the floors with. The security guard threatened to tow our car because the parking pass was so faded you can't read it. I read another review on Home Away after which the owner stayed that there had been a deep cleaning performed in March 2017. THERE IS NO WAY that this is true.

Management Response
Jul 1, 2017
Yes we spent $250 on a deep clean in March, I cannot believe that the condo was that dirty and you did not call to tell me anything. Cleaners do a bad job sometimes and owners try our best to fix it. My phone number and email address was all over your registration and in your the condo just for these times. Mistakes happen in this business, the best cleaning companies (still looking for that) occasionally hire a bad cleaner. When that happens it's my job to correct the situation asap. When I first I hear about a problem in a letter that I received 3 weeks after your stay, there is not much I can do. I'm very sorry our condo did not meet your expectations. We have over 55 five star reviews from folks who say we do our job.

Travelers are raving about these Gulf Shores hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing