The Lighthouse Condominiums
$79
$74
Good 3.5/5
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$89
Courtyard
$108
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$93
Great 4.5/5
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Best Western On The Beach(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$200
$190
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
The Beach Club(Gulf Shores)
Very Good 4/5
Kiva Dunes Resort(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Shoreline Towers(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
All reviewszero entryindoor poolthe kitchensea n sudssecondary bedroomwithin walking distancelocation is idealelevators were fastlaundry roomgreat gulf viewwasher dryerkaiser realtycovered parkinggreat beach accessduring spring breaksecurity guardgreat amenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2009

We rented 618 at the Lighthouse in Gulf Shores through Meyer Management, and the floors had an inch of filth on them, and I'm not talking sand, I mean dirt. It's as if they hadn't been cleaned in a year! The backs of two of the barstools had some kind of sticky liquid on them, like juice or something. The baseboards seriously need painting or maybe just a good cleaning. The doorknob to the laundry room fell off as soon as I touched it to open it. This unit was pretty pricey to rent and definitely should have been in better shape. The owners should be informed that the money they think is going towards cleaning is being used elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank sls0909
Reviewed March 30, 2009

This is the second year we have spent Spring Break at the Lighthouse. We go with a group from our school to play high school baseball and softball in the area. The beach is great for teenagers, familes and our younger school age child. The area has plenty of places to eat, shop and walk. Both condos we have stayed in had great beach views. One caution, ask questions about what kitchen supplies are available. This year we had some issues with non working small appliances. These are furnished by individual owners and obviously have differences from unit to unit in the quality and quantity of ammenties in the unit. When we arrived I was dissappointed with the cleaning of our condo, not nearly as clean as when we had stayed the year before. I actually had to clean trash cans and some areas in the bathroom before I felt comfortable to unpack. This is hopefully an isolated incident. All in all I would stay there again but would ask a few more questions about my individual unit before committing to it.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2008

Love the lighthouse! Great for kids and has two outdoor pools with one being a zero entry way. Beach views from balconies are awesome and everything is furnished so you can make your meals in your condo! Went with the three bedroom and that was so spacious! They also have 2 and 2 and a half bedrooms that are spacious also. Close to everything and everywhere to eat and shop. Was on fifth floor last year and sixth floor this year and both were great with hearing the ocean along with views of the pool.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank brwneyed34
Reviewed July 7, 2008

My family and I just stayed at the Lighthouse in unit 802. We rented directly from the owner on VRBO. We have used Meyer Realty in that area before and was pleased with their service, but found this listing to have all the amenities and best price through VRBO. If you are vacationing with children, you will LOVE the zero entry pool where the littlest ones can sit and splash around. I would recommend renting at this condo. The only negative thing that happened during our stay was that one of the elevators broke down for a while on one day and we had to go to the other side of the condo to use the other elevator which caused a bit of a delay in getting down that day. Overall, we were very pleased!!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank careyhope1
Reviewed June 11, 2008

Wow!!! What a great vacation. Meyer did a great job providing us with a beautiful condo at the Lighthouse 1405. The condo was so comfortable it was like staying at home only with a much better view. I was very impressed with their ability to get us checked in early (11:30 am) and I believe this is only because they have such an efficient cleaning staff. As for the cleanliness, we have three children so when we leave we look under everything for toys and such and it was then that I noticed there is not a chip, speck of dust, or corner left behind from the previous visitors. I would highly recceommend Meyer and the Lighthouse if you are looking for a wonderfull family vacation.