The Lighthouse Condominiums
$79
$74
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$89
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$109
$102
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Best Western On The Beach(Gulf Shores)(Great Value!)
$218
$184
Agoda.com
The Beach Club(Gulf Shores)
Kiva Dunes Resort(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Shoreline Towers(Gulf Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewszero entryindoor poolthe kitchensea n sudssecondary bedroomwithin walking distancelocation is idealelevators were fastlaundry roomgreat gulf viewwasher dryerkaiser realtycovered parkinggreat beach accessduring spring breaksecurity guardgreat amenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Lighthouse Unit 1409 was very nice! Great view!! The zero entry pool is great for kids! Our overall stay was great. I did expect to have more than one trash bag, dish washer cleaner, toilet paper, household items. I also expected more towels & washcloths in the bathrooms. We just had to wash them every other day. This is a quiet, family friendly location! We rented through Brett/Robinson Vacations and it was a very smooth process checking in/out! I will definitely rent through them again!

Room Tip: Unit 1409 Very nice!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Right on the beach and within walking/biking distance of good/shopping.

Parking garage easy in/out.

Great views of the gulf.

Condos bed weren't that comfortable and could have been better stocked with household items.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I agree with the other reviewers that the bed was not comfortable but the unit itself was very nice. It does need some touch-up painting though. We were pleasantly surprised that the tv's have been updated to flatscreens although the pic on Brett Robinson website shows old tvs. All in all, would choose this unit again. Great views and comfy!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had an enjoyable stay with another couple, but 513 could use some updating, paint, general maintenance on shower door, etc. Add an interior door safety other than just the deadbolt and maybe a safe for valuables. Wifi is slow all thru the building. Cookwear needs to be replaced. Beds were comfortable and the beach was great. Rent the lounge chairs and umbrellas for your stay, worth it. Oh yeah, the pools are great!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Bilsano
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Room looked good until I took my shoes off at the door and realized all the floor was sticky. During our stay also had the maintenance man come by to change the air conditioning filter that was caked with dust. Glasses and dishes were dirty, couch was wet when we sat down. I don't think they cleaned the room very well. I'm not one to complain too much, but after we left we received a phone call, I was thinking it might be from the young's suncoast asking how the stay was, and that they appreciated our business. NO, it was one of the managers complaining that the room was left in a mess and that they were charging an excessive dirty fee. I argued with him for a while, Which he says everyone does. I think the company is just scamming people out of their money for cleaning charges. I would not ever use this company again. I would not recommend using them to anyone.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU ARE OK WITH THEM SCAMMING YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR EXTRA MONEY$$$.

Room Tip: Dont give them credit card, they will charge you for charges that are not legit.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family