“Fun touristy stop”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun touristy stop”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This place was fun and touristy. The kind of place my nine year old girl likes. It was very crowded and loaded with lots of different merchandise. We actually prefered Island Outfitters to this place.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank bretsewell

plano,texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The typical tourist souvenir shop”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

It does have your usual selection of overpriced apparel, etc. You wall thru a massive shark head to gain entrance. Which in a town with so many shops, it needs something to gain your attention. If you don't absolutely need it, go to Wal-mart, as you'll be paying $5-10 more for the same flip flops, swim trunks, etc.

Visited June 2013
Lacombe, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun to shop”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had fun in here. All kinds if stuff. Mostly t shirts and other beach stuff. We really enjoyed it.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank dianemms
Michigan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Huge. They Probably Have Everything”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The entrance was pretty cool. Nice place to take a picture. Inside they had everything you would ever need for all the people that you need to buy souvenirs for. T-shirts, jewelry, hermit crabs, towels, trinkets, cups and mugs, toys, Alabama hot sauces and mixes. It had everything. The price was your typical souvenir shop. I bought a few things and didn't feel bad about how much I spent. I suggest you go through the whole shop before you buy though. I already bought my stuff when I realized there was a whole lot more things on the other side of the store.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good place to shop”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

When I went here in June of last year wasn't the first time , everytime my family comes to gulf shores we stop by this place , last year it was nicer we bought a lot of souvenirs here including a hermit crab who is doing great and is still healthy ,their airbrush shop is excellent one of the best with beautiful artwork ,this store takes along time to go over the whole store but it's worth it they have beautiful things! We will be back :)