Comfort Inn
Best Western Greenville Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$71
$80
QualityInn
Evergreen Inn(Evergreen)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswould stay here againchoice hotelseggstaco bellhot itemsroom was cleanthe breakfast areaeasy access off ismall town feelthe entire hotelthird floorsausagemicrowave and refrigeratordesk clerk was very niceflat screen tvcontinental breakfastgreat price
Reviewed June 19, 2010

Staff friendly and nice. Large, clean, quiet room. Comfortable beds. No problems at all.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Stopped here one night on our way to New Orleans. Room was very clean, staff was very helpful. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2009

It was ok. The room wasn't as clean as we hoped, but I guess You can only expect so much when You look for a cheaper hotel. I moved the nightstand to plug in my laptop and found a used condom and an earring. Just happy I found it and not my son!!! The maids seem to half clean in some areas. It does have a mini fridge, microwave, ironing board, iron, and hair dryer in the room. The internet crappy though. It is close to a taco bell, and krystals which is in walking distance. Walmart is right down the street, along with a few other eateries.

Overall, if I couldn't find somewhere else to stay I would book here again, but if I had my choice I would pay a little extra and stay at the holiday inn express down the street.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2008

i used to always stay here on my way down to new orleans and will not anymore. I got there pretty late and jumped straight into bed. When i pulled the covers back, there were all these "curly hairs" in the sheets (i'm talking hundreds... not just a few). I freaked and went down to the lobby. The woman there was super sweet and came to change the bed linens immediately. She had pulled them staright out of the dryer and showed me to make me feel a little better. When i asked her about it, she told me that sometimes housekeeping short changes by not putting clean sheets on the beds. Gross. I contacted their head office and I got a letter saying thanks for your comments.... that was it!

• Stayed: November 2006
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Jockamo418
Reviewed September 26, 2008

We walked in with a coupon to stay here on the way to the beach in early May. I had used TripAdvisor prior to leaving home to help me identify places that we might consider stopping depending on the timing of our day. I was very glad that we selected the Greenville Comfort Inn.

The hotel appears to be new. The lobby is gorgeous, and the front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

Our room was very clean and so attractive -- a very nice place to stay. The location was quiet. A highway is outside, but we never heard any road noise. The air conditioning unit was quiet enough not to disturb our sleep. The mattress provided a good rest. We were pleased with our odorless, non-smoking room.

The breakfast the next morning had a decent variety of options -- what we are coming to expect in nice Comfort Inns. The food was tasty and a nice start to the day. If you want more hot items than waffles, you will have to pay more to stay at a Hampton Inn -- not really worth it for a one-night stay on your way to another destination.

This definitely seemed like a better place to stay than in Montgomery -- more of a small town feel. We will stay here again on our way to the coast.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple