“John Einboden”

Hampton Inn Greenville
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We have planned two stops on our way to Alabama and the Greenville location was the last one. It was easy to get to and offered the quietness and comfort that we were looking for, other years we stayed in less expensive ones where we were not satisfied with the noise and uncontrolled kids constantly making noise in the hallways. The Hampton will be our choice in the future as we have had good experiences, Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

We are so grateful to have you as our guest and so glad that you experienced the comfort and the quality of the Hampton Inn Greenville, AL. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing as a team.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Greenville

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Greenville, Al is a midpoint for many of our trips. The staff at this Hampton are always welcoming and appreciative of our staying. My wife and I feel like valued customers. This hotel is updated and very clean. Conveniently located off of I-65 and next to a Cracker Barrel. We love the breakfast waffles, which are cooked just right. 24 hour coffee/hot tea is a plus.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms away from elevator and ice machines are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

The Staff and Management of the Hampton Inn Greenville, AL is delighted to have you as our guest. We are the light and warmth of hospitality and we want to thank you for your feed-back. It helps us to grow and let us know where we can improve. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Room was very clean, Bathroom had all the amenities, sheets were clean and bed was very comfortable . Really enjoyed the great price and the hospitality of the front desk who really sold my wife and I on a night stay while on our travels. Also had recommendations from the welcome center that contributed to our decision to stay here . I would recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The staff and Management at the Hampton Inn Greenville, AL is so glad that you stayed with us
We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us again. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The hotel staff was extremely helpful during our stay for a class reunion. Many of our class members stayed at the Hampton and were all complimentary of the facility and the service. The morning breakfasts were an added treat.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

The Staff and Management of the Hampton Inn, Greenville, AL would like take this time to say thank you for a pleasant stay. We have an excellent team here that look forward to extending that warm and southern hospitality to every guest. Thank you for sharing this review with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Hampton Inn is crushing other hotels and I believe now is the major supporter so far on this journey. The GM said I got there too early so I didn't give them enough time to put up a welcome sign for me! I felt bad haha but the intention was great and I really appreciate that. The pool is really nice but for this time of the year it was obviously a little cold but I really enjoyed it since I was coming from a 20 mile run. Love the decor with black and white picture frames everywhere and love the bathroom decor too. Very spacious room and loved the fact that I was able to do my laundry. Also business center had Mozilla Firefox which makes the online searches better than just Internet Explorer like many hotels have and are very inefficient.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

We would like to take this time and say thank you for staying with us. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us in Greenville, AL. . The Management and staff here look forward to making our guest feel as comfortable as possible and we strive to make every stay a glitch free stay everytime. Wishing you a safe journey along the way.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I have stayed here several times when traveling to Biloxi, MS. This Hampton Inn is right off I-65 next to a Cracker Barrel. Everyone at this Hampton Inn works hard to make you feel welcome and your business valued. Rooms are updated and extremely clean. Beds are very comfortable. We can always count on this Hampton Inn for a good night sleep while traveling.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

The Staff and Management would like to thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing a memorable experience at the Hampton Inn Greenville, AL. We look forward to going above and beyond to deliver that quality and satisfaction that our guest is looking for evrytime. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have stayed at other Hampton Inns before and was NOT very satisfied with many things. This one-- which I stay at about once a year or so--is so CLEAN. AND Quiet. My two number one requirements. Bed is REALLY comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make each guest experience as close to perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose Hampton Inn while you were in Greenville. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town.