Hampton Inn Greenville
$80
$74
$67
$90
Best Western Greenville Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
Quality Inn(Evergreen)
$80
$50
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanorange beachtraveling throughbreakfast was excellentstaff was very friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationquick stophave stayed here several timesroad tripgreat stopsmall townlong drivenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our room was very clean with no issues. The bed linens appeared very clean and the bed (king size) was probably the best hotel bed I've ever slept on. The hotel staff was excellent and extremely nice! Very convenient to Intersate and other amenities. This hotel experience was very satifying. We will definitely stay at this hotel in the future..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make each guest experience as close to perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose Hampton Inn while you were in Greenville. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Greenville is among several other hotels just off I-65, but I chose it for our overnight stay and I'm very glad I did. It has been there, they told me, since 1997, but looks very new and updated. The staff were all welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The room was extremely clean, with notes telling me that the lovely white duvet cover was cleaned for each guest. That's always something I worry about, and it's good to be told (not once, but twice!) that it's fresh and clean. The king size bed was so comfortable, I had trouble getting up in the morning.

The grounds were completely free of any litter and the plants and flowers kept beautifully. In fact, a Coke can showed up on the parking lot after we arrived and when I mentioned it to the woman at the front desk, she got on a pair of gloves and immediately removed it. I told them how much I'd appreciated its cleanliness when we pulled in and that I was upset someone would carelessly litter it. There's a Ruby Tuesday just down the road that's great for a quick dinner, and I'm sure there are fast food places as well.

Breakfast was very good, and the woman in charge of it was great. She asked several times if we needed anything and inquired whether she could help in any way.

This one has been marked down for future reference on trips in that area, since I'll be sure to choose it over the others in the neighborhood. Great price, convenience, and cleanliness. Can't beat that.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

On behalf of the Staff and Management of the Hampton Inn - Greenville Alabama, we would like to thank you for your recent stay. We have an excellent team here, going that extra mile to insure that our guest feel our enthusiasm and our Hamptonality spirit. We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us again. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. While on-line please LIKE us on face book!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This location of Hampton Inns is great hotel...pleasant and helpful staff,exceptionally clean facility and very convenient.I would definitely recommend this hotel whether traveling and stopping for a restful night of sleep or visiting in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

On behalf of the Staff and Management of the Hampton Inn - Greenville Alabama, we would like to thank you for your recent stay. We have an excellent team here, going that extra mile to insure that our guest feel our enthusiasm and our Hamptonality sprit. We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us again. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

One of the nicest hotels we've ever visited. For the price, definitely the nicest we've visited for a hotel in the category of not a high end, expensive hotel and as nice or nicer than any of the high end hotels we've ever visited. Wish every hotel we stayed in was as nice as this one. Can't say enough good things about it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have stayed at Hampton Inns before and have typically preferred them. But not only had they lost my membership info (again), when I asked for an upgrade as a member (supposed to be one of their 'perks'), I was informed that no upgrade would be given due to my using a coupon. I still paid $95 for the room and found the actual room to be small and cramped with only an uncomfortable side chair to sit on other than the bed. No desk. I also had requested a handicapped accessible room and was told that there was only one available and that it was a smoking room. I am allergic to smoke so that wasn't an option for me so I had to take a regular room. But when I was thumbing through the hotel services and information book, I noticed on the property map that there were numerous handicapped rooms on each floor. It seemed funny taht I was told there was only the one, smoking handicapped accesible room available when there couldn't have been more than 10 cars in the entire parking lot of the hotel. The palce was practically empty...and was still that way the next morning. Every one must have required a handicapped accessible room in order for there to have only been th4e one left available. The room and property appeared clean....the breakfast was good, but they ran out of everything and we had to sit for about 10-15 minutes waiting for the breakfast bar to be restocked. Again, it's not like the place was full....they just seemed to not be concerned that we had to sit and wait. Had I not needed rest, I would have moved on to a hotel that offered better pricing and the type of room that I needed. I won't be staying at this particular location again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

I would very much like the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again